2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wonder if you know he might replace Isabelle's 0th, 3rd and 4th scenes that he took out of the game this next patch?

Koziko

Apr 24, 2017
Celine is broken, shes never in her room, shes in college the whole day and on weekends in Sandras and Lexas room.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Someone mentioned an Isabella titfuck, Ive yet to find this yet though
I think I read something about Isabelle events #0, #4 and 5# and that they're bugged or not in the game/disabled at the moment or something a few pages back, I haven't found them either and my stats with her are rather high, so I guess you can't achieve them at the moment. Same with the pool, I don't know if it's only supposed to be available saturday afternoon, but that's the only time I can go there and only from the living room.

Are there any other events that are unavailable at the moment? I'm still missing:
- Lexa #3
- Anna #1 and #2
- River #1
- Marcella #2

And which girls can you actually move to the dorm? So far only Celine moved in.

Farterpas

Jun 30, 2017
How do I bring old save files to a newer version?

Edit: The save files are on appdata, so you don't need to to anything.

Last edited:

gln

Jul 10, 2017
I think I read something about Isabelle events #0, #4 and 5# and that they're bugged or not in the game/disabled at the moment or something a few pages back, I haven't found them either and my stats with her are rather high, so I guess you can't achieve them at the moment. Same with the pool, I don't know if it's only supposed to be available saturday afternoon, but that's the only time I can go there and only from the living room.

Are there any other events that are unavailable at the moment? I'm still missing:
- Lexa #3
- Anna #1 and #2
- River #1
- Marcella #2

And which girls can you actually move to the dorm? So far only Celine moved in.

Anna can come to the dorm, River I don't know.
I'm missing Lexa #3 too, though I think I had it before having #2 so it may be a bug.

River you have to stay late in the college, afternoon maybe, when you go out she takes your arm.
Anna you have to go to her class with the appropriate desire

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anna can come to the dorm, River I don't know.
I'm missing Lexa #3 too, though I think I had it before having #2 so it may be a bug.

River you have to stay late in the college, afternoon maybe, when you go out she takes your arm.
Anna you have to go to her class with the appropriate desire
Ok, thanks for the hint, I guess I'll have to grind some more with Anna and River. I think at least some of the ones I'm missing are probably related to the pool since there's nothing do for me at the moment.

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Ok, thanks for the hint, I guess I'll have to grind some more with Anna and River. I think at least some of the ones I'm missing are probably related to the pool since there's nothing do for me at the moment.
Nope the pool was just two events (one with Lexa and Isabelle, one with Sandra and Celine) but I think he just axed it in this version, maybe because it was bugged.
The third Lexa event is sex ( I have re watched the other events, and they are the titjob and the cunnilingus) and I am certain I had it before the second, and then it got away when I had the second, so I put my money on it being bugged.

As for Anna and River I watched the replay and I can confirm they are in the college, but there might also be some requirements regarding the quests

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

It will be out on sunday,27th (on the last hour probably)!
Most of change log is about new unique scenes (14).
As there isn't a lot of way to increase desire, people just buy it to dibela so it's not really fun ( I mean you can get some with other way but to reach next level most of people buy a lot from dibela).
Next month I'll add more way to increase desire, so for this month I'll downgrade desire requirement for every new unique event (like by half), until I could add those new ways next month to earn them.

I'll make detailed patch note with the new version ^^. it will still be only for patrons for a period of time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and gln

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
New release info:

It will be out on sunday,27th (on the last hour probably)!
Most of change log is about new unique scenes (14).
As there isn't a lot of way to increase desire, people just buy it to dibela so it's not really fun ( I mean you can get some with other way but to reach next level most of people buy a lot from dibela).
Next month I'll add more way to increase desire, so for this month I'll downgrade desire requirement for every new unique event (like by half), until I could add those new ways next month to earn them.

I'll make detailed patch note with the new version ^^. it will still be only for patrons for a period of time.
Anna sad.png

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
How do I get the cheats to work? I've gone to the shop as I've seen people mention, but when I write them in, in the "I've got a patreon code" field, the Valid button doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? Or do the codes not work anymore?

Edit: I have the latest Cheat DLL downloaded, not sure if that is needed or not?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nope the pool was just two events (one with Lexa and Isabelle, one with Sandra and Celine) but I think he just axed it in this version, maybe because it was bugged.
The third Lexa event is sex ( I have re watched the other events, and they are the titjob and the cunnilingus) and I am certain I had it before the second, and then it got away when I had the second, so I put my money on it being bugged.

As for Anna and River I watched the replay and I can confirm they are in the college, but there might also be some requirements regarding the quests
Thanks, I got the missing Anna/River events yesterday, I increased their Desire a bit and they showed up. Now I only miss Isabelle #0, #3, and #4 as well as Lexa #3, no idea how I get them to trigger but I'm sure I already had sex with Lexa. I guess there are still a few more bugs in the game, for example I can do everyting with Sandra, but the last option (regular sex I guess) still gives me a negeative response even if I already have all of her events. Oh well, let's see what the next update has to offer, I really hope the dev fixes Isabelle, I'm curious if she deserves her title :D

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks, I got the missing Anna/River events yesterday, I increased their Desire a bit and they showed up. Now I only miss Isabelle #0, #3, and #4 as well as Lexa #3, no idea how I get them to trigger but I'm sure I already had sex with Lexa. I guess there are still a few more bugs in the game, for example I can do everyting with Sandra, but the last option (regular sex I guess) still gives me a negeative response even if I already have all of her events. Oh well, let's see what the next update has to offer, I really hope the dev fixes Isabelle, I'm curious if she deserves her title :D
YEah unfortunately it was already said that 0, 3 and 4 for Isabelle were not in that version (the previous events were axed, and the dev is preparing a good event for your first time with Isabelle).

As you are sure you had sex with Lexa too than I can say with certainty that it is bugged, probably somewhere in the scripting order of the events: I am pretty sure I had sex with her and had the 3 event in the replay app, and then it went away when I had the 2 event..

Let's hope the 0.5 resolves some of this bugs, but the event with Isabelle should be for next month unfortunately

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
YEah unfortunately it was already said that 0, 3 and 4 for Isabelle were not in that version (the previous events were axed, and the dev is preparing a good event for your first time with Isabelle).

As you are sure you had sex with Lexa too than I can say with certainty that it is bugged, probably somewhere in the scripting order of the events: I am pretty sure I had sex with her and had the 3 event in the replay app, and then it went away when I had the 2 event..

Let's hope the 0.5 resolves some of this bugs, but the event with Isabelle should be for next month unfortunately
That's unfortunate to hear since she surprisingly is my favorite. Normally I rather go for the kinky aunt type instead of the mom and I'm not a fan of big boobs either, but she's and has something special :D

As for Lexa I'm not 100% sure that I had the right event, I think it was a situation where she came to the MCs room, probably related to her sex toy project and then they had sex cowgirl style, maybe it just a regular random event or something.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017

Damn was hoping I could access a titfuck for Isabella, she certainly would do a good one!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

gln

Jul 10, 2017
That's unfortunate to hear since she surprisingly is my favorite. Normally I rather go for the kinky aunt type instead of the mom and I'm not a fan of big boobs either, but she's and has something special :D

As for Lexa I'm not 100% sure that I had the right event, I think it was a situation where she came to the MCs room, probably related to her sex toy project and then they had sex cowgirl style, maybe it just a regular random event or something.
No I am pretty sure it was the third event, as it is similar or identical to the previous versions' one..
I also like Isabelle the most

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Damn was hoping I could access a titfuck for Isabella, she certainly would do a good one!
As far as I read there is ... was one, but it's bugged at the moment, so nothing's lost. If the dev fixes it in the future you'll get your boobjob :D

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Art by hooligantzo
Another Unique for Marcella!
It's hard to be focus on your exercices when she is near... and not only the focus that is hard :p

Concerning Marcella, She has +2 Unique event for this month.
Marcella gym.png

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes