2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
So nothing has changed. This game is all over the place. It needs to be cleaned up if it has any chance at succeeding.
I know it is in Beta still, but damn, this is a hot mess. I really hope the dev tightens this game up a little. Right now it is a little loose. If he just to clean up the dialogue choices, it would make the game much more enjoyable.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I like the game but it could be cleaned up a bit more, haven't played this version yet. I find it a bit hard to do anything with the way energy is spent just from going room to room, dialogue is a bit rough but no where near to some of the engrish games i have played

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
let me guess, everything that was in the old version has been removed or no longer works and half the new stuff doesn't work either
Another bullshit release? XD
Wasn't the first beta the same mess? And was the writing always that boring?
I just loaded my old save and had a scene with Lexa and all the time it was like "You do this. She does that. You do this. She does that".

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
uuugh the spelling makes my head hurt and I am not even that good at it.
Wait till you lose almost all your scenes and everything has to be repeated although you have around 1k desire with every girl xD

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
This update is very buggy. Started a new save, celene was nowhere to be found, can't enter the principals office, and worst of all I got stuck in an infinite loop of my sister asking to come sleep in my bed. Maybe it was just for me.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
This update is very buggy. Started a new save, celene was nowhere to be found, can't enter the principals office, and worst of all I got stuck in an infinite loop of my sister asking to come sleep in my bed. Maybe it was just for me.
I'm not holding my breath on this game. It has always been pretty messy. Also, keep in mind, that this is a beta, so don't expect much. The dev is more about adding new stuff, than making everything work right in the first place. But who knows, we could be pleasantly surprised on the next update...:rolleyes:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Nope same here ;)

secrecy

May 1, 2017
19 days and Celine has not appeared yet apart from scenes together with sister...

I left playing this months ago expecting something more polished, but almost nothing has changed.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Tried using the cheat codes listed in the OP. (running v0.5 beta 2) Nothing worked. I entered them in the "secret" field on the cellphone. Am I using them incorrectly, or are the cheat codes no longer valid?

I'm enjoying the game, but the money grind is a bit tedious.

[UPDATE] Never mind. Found it. For any other newbs like me, it's the "I've got a patreon code" option when you "SHOP" with the demon.

Thanks,
thwartme

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well, I'm down with a flu and still trying to test the new "The Twist" and this one. But man, do I have to watch my temperature with "Harem Villa".
It's better than the first release (hardly an effort) but still things won't work (director's office for instance). And to top it, it has now a debug tool included (click your mouse, draw a cirkel clockwise while keeping the mouse clicked and presto) so we can hunt bugs for him.

To ease the pain: there's a new code (to be used at the shop). It's 'touchme42'. It will earn you 140$ a day and will only work in this release.

Also, when characters don't spawn: type 'unhideall' in the Secret App on the phone.

Aug 13, 2017
LMAO the old saves are breaking the game all right! the backgrounds are not keeping up, all the quests are resetting and running through. but then again with well over 2500 desire on the majority of the women I think it may be trying to catch up to the stats.

the other fun thing to have done was entering the double your income cheat when already making over 1k/day

current bug: Alexa Sandra Anna < these three all the time teleport you to the room they expect you to do stuff in if you ask for something anywhere else.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
current bug: Alexa Sandra Anna < these three all the time teleport you to the room they expect you to do stuff in if you ask for something anywhere else.
It may not be a bad bug since you always waste 5 energy to walk from room to room.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
wonder when Sandra will stop getting offended at being asked if she wants to fuck when she has already given virginity and has over 3000 desire?
Maybe with the next update or when the dev releases a patch that fixes a few things, quite a few things are all over the place in this version. I have like 2500/1328 whatever points in total XD

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe with the next update or when the dev releases a patch that fixes a few things, quite a few things are all over the place in this version. I have like 2500/1328 whatever points in total XD
yeah my points to the demon are well over 2500 too

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Every update the game becomes more and more of a complete shit show. I liked the direction the game was originally going, but now I don't think any progress is going to be made at this rate.

The UI only gets worse over time. He has a smart phone but I still have shit all over the screen and in my face. And personally Renpy would have been the engine of choice here.

and for some reason the pool just disappeared from my maps. Great renders, but shit find a programmer.

U

User_10739

School is a total buggy mess!
I got trapped in a loop when sis visited at night and had to close it losing 95% of my progress.
Still beyond me why sex with mom was removed from the game???

Reactions: Vousetesconnard
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes