2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
School is a total buggy mess!
I got trapped in a loop when sis visited at night and had to close it losing 95% of my progress.
Still beyond me why sex with mom was removed from the game???
It's because the developer stopped progressing and started tinkering with his game and lost all focus. My guess from messing around with unity development, is that he started learning new things and wanted to add them to his game not knowing entirely how it all works together.

I think Unity is a great engine to learn from. Good community and a lot of scripts already done to learn from. Put in a game like this its like trying to drive a screw with a hammer. It gets the job done, but there are better tools.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Found that annoying bug with the school...mine started with the late night visit from the mom><
lost my progress....this is why you should save often lol.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This is just an echo of what everyone else has said but damn this is a buggy mess. Probably the worst I've seen.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
with the exception of the that loop bug and celine not appearing anywhere, those are the onlu bugs that I have experienced.
The loop is game breaking and celine being missing is just an annoyance.
Not sure but the pool scenes seem to be missing aswell.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Got Celine missing problem for a while, then she appeared and was available at school first. My schooll bug experience was first related to dialogue events, i was able to close them and go on so it was just annoying, until a pool scene showed up where u have some fun with celine and that went on loop at school the day after; that was all, game screwed.
I think I stop playing until those bugs are fixed. Very nice CGs anyway.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hom nom nom ....

this game is great , thanks for udpate :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is the mod still compatible with this version ? or the dll get messed up ?

lkta

May 3, 2017
@Lotex

Heh i doubt it, things like that never get fixed. Look at Big Brother as another example. You can fuck your sister(s) in the ass and she sucks you off whenever you want but you can't go into their room/they shout at you if they are getting dressed

Reactions: Fragmandk

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
anyone got a save file my first problem is the anna classroom loop then when i started a new game there is no sister or celine and the classroom loop is back

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
first off, it seems im not the only one with the glitch where Celine is missing. looked everywhere and i can't find her anywhere at any time of day.

secondly, can you not have sex with your mom? i'm pretty sure you could do that in earlier versions (thought its been a couple of updates since i last played), did the author remove it or something?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
first off, it seems im not the only one with the glitch where Celine is missing. looked everywhere and i can't find her anywhere at any time of day.

secondly, can you not have sex with your mom? i'm pretty sure you could do that in earlier versions (thought its been a couple of updates since i last played), did the author remove it or something?
When characters don't spawn, type 'unhideall' in the Secret App on the phone.

Sex with mom is now oral only. Other things might return.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
When characters don't spawn, type 'unhideall' in the Secret App on the phone.

Sex with mom is now oral only. Other things might return.
well thats just bullshit, the mom is the best character. why the fuck would he remove scenes with her? this is why im so hesitant to ever pledge to patreons, you really can't trust the creators sometimes.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
well thats just bullshit, the mom is the best character. why the fuck would he remove scenes with her? this is why im so hesitant to ever pledge to patreons, you really can't trust the creators sometimes.
I guess because there were events that didn't work in the previous, mostly the ones with Isabelle, so that's probably why he removed the sex. Couldn't get it to work in time or something like this.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes