2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone having the problem where they can't go into the directors office? it just ticks off 5 battery every time i click it but i get no scenes.
any fix to this?

Reactions: smokeroom

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Can someone give a quick rundown of the current sex content in the game?
I'm getting kinda burned out at the moment from all the games I try that have nothing but handjob/blowjob scenes.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
When characters don't spawn, type 'unhideall' in the Secret App on the phone.

Sex with mom is now oral only. Other things might return.
I'm pretty sure I had the evening scene in her room with fucking from behind in 0.46 AND 0.5.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The change log says that an Anna & Lexa double event scene is supposed to be in the game but I can't get it to trigger. Nor can I get the last Anna scene and the various latter River scenes.
I have the broken looping theater so I can't interact with Anna at school at all if she is in it.
The 3rd Aiko even does trigger too.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like River has a lot of Unique events but I unlocked like 3 or 4. I have no idea if you can fuck her or not in this.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Did Beta 3 get released? I looked at the Patreon page for the game and saw a post with the title 0.5 Beta 3.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta have something to add back later as fresh new content!

Videogame 101.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
It is a shame that this game got so messed up. It started out with so much potential. It has great characters in it, they are just implemented in a weird way. Too many loose ends that need to be tightened up. I really hope that he recovers from this virtually unplayable update. I sincerely hope that this game lives on. Fingers crossed!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
beta 3 is better but still has some bugs but nothing game breaking that i have seen.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
It is a shame that this game got so messed up. It started out with so much potential. It has great characters in it, they are just implemented in a weird way. Too many loose ends that need to be tightened up. I really hope that he recovers from this virtually unplayable update. I sincerely hope that this game lives on. Fingers crossed!
Agreed when I first downloaded it like 4 months ago it was extremely interesting but it's such mess and it's not just this update.

This is like third time hes cut content from a previous update.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
it's such mess and it's not just this update.
Besides the missing Isabelle events the last version worked pretty good for me, but the current one is rather buggy. So far I've found an endless loop with both River and Anna which doesn't directly break the game, but you can't do anything else in the specific room anymore. I think both happened after the book event with Sandra/Celine.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I can't load my old save with version beta3b. Anyone with the same problem?
Yep, I've got the same problem too. Loading wouldn't work, then started a new game and now I'm in a mix of new game and loaded save :(

Time to say goodbye to this game, it continues to be a mess. Shame the CG is very good.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Time to say goodbye to this game, it continues to be a mess. Shame the CG is very good.
Yeah, too bad. I'm not a big fan of this "I'm such a bad mom/sis/whatever, but I just can't help myself" stuff, but I still like the characters, especially Isabella and Celine. It's just hilarious when she collapses all of a sudden when you say something too early xD

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Anybody mind posting the CGs? extracting unity confuses me (the renpy and rpg tools/extractors are easier)

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes