2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Noticed some bugs.

1.) When you confront Anna for Celine if you don't have the 650 Anna demands the scene will resolve automatically and you can't go back to pay her.

2.) Some sort of bug exists with Lexa and some other, Anna and River I think. I can't progress with her to get her final scenes and her threesome with Anna. Same with River's last scenes and Anna I'm not sure how others are progressing to get those scenes. I've started multiple new games after making sure to remove the old saves and those scenes can't be accessed at all for some reason.

3.) Load game doesn't work. You have to make a new game. This makes a hybrid of your last save and your current game.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Harem Villa newest 0.5 beta3 version doesn't start at all for me. It just shows silver screen.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Desire is at over 4000 for all the girls in the house and River's last scenes still won't show, nor will Lexa's last even and Anna's 4th and the the one with her and Lexa. I can only get a it job when I talk with Lexa but I did get the even where you lick her way earlier. Anna and Celine have Desire at over 5000. This is a brand new game so something is really broke unless Desire needs to be even higher for the last event to trigger. Anyone know what to do or should I just quite as the game seems way too broken.

I also found the creator of the game's Deviant Art page and he has 2 other game apparently in the works too.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"draw a clockwise circle with the mouth"

dafuq that mean ? XD

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Question, while extracting the zip i'm receiving a message that says "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file"
the file is resources.assets.resS
I tried on 7-zip and it says that the file is broken, am i the only one with that error?

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes