2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It still seems somewhat buggy, at least I still can't load my saves.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nor can I.
My parallel Beta 2 installation loads, Beta 5 installation loads nothing.
Yeah, I decided to start over again and so far it seems to work, but it's still kind of annoying to start from scratch with every new update, especially when the game started nice and then stuff gets sloppier.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a bug where you click on the girl's image and the game misidentifies her as a different character and then locks up? I tried reloading the game but it doesn't help.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does the skip button really work for anyone? It seems like most of the time it doesn't do anything for me.
At least it seems like a few bugs where you can't repeat certain scenes were fixed.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have actually never used any of those cheat codes since cheat engine works great with this game.

The skip button seems to work on most but some it looks like you have to keep toggling it on and off for it to work correctly. I have done all events except for the last four events for river as I can't seem to get them to trigger for some reason.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have actually never used any of those cheat codes since cheat engine works great with this game.

The skip button seems to work on most but some it looks like you have to keep toggling it on and off for it to work correctly. I have done all events except for the last four events for river as I can't seem to get them to trigger for some reason.
did sandra bug out on you after taking her virginity? each time I talk to her now,I get trapped and I have to close the game.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes