2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having a lot of difficulties trying to get Lexa's 3rd/4th scenes and Anna's 5th/special scenes. How exactly do you get them? Is there a certain time and place I'm supposed to meet them?

AlexMex

May 8, 2017
I am stuck with Aiko. I can not increase the desire nor interest in me :(. Every time i meet her, she just rejects me. Any advise?
Thanks!

Last edited:

asurmen32

Jul 6, 2017
Hey all, just stopping by and providing some thanks back into this post.

Made a simple cheat table for "cheat engine". Just has money tweaking and works about 90% of time.
  • If it doesnt work the 1st time, fully restarted the game and try a 2nd time. The game changes the "money value" on startup BUT i found it is 90% the one in the table.
Made for version "Harem Villa 0.5 beta 5a" might still work for new ones that come at too.

**EDIT**
found an error, fixing cheat table QQ will upload new 1.
**EDIT 2** gave up trying to find the base pointer for money QQ (went through a ton to find it) BUT i did find one that works about 90% of the time. see above.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant figure out how to fuck the principal (i mean dat bad chick who say we are slaves and all in school)

i guess its not yet implented or i missed something..

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
lmao this dude is hilarious..this is what he wrote on his patreon:

Note: it has nothing do you with the "dry orgasm" you can find on google.
I'm sorry I has nothing to do with an Update but... I just bought a book and I'm going crazy. I also ask my self a lot of questions about my games.Sorry in advance for people, I Don't have a lot of taboo so I'm talking without embarrassment.
The book was about multi orgasmic males, how to separate orgasmand ejaculation. So in brief, With these technicals, male can get orgasm without restraining it, without ejaculation (but getting the same feel) and continue to make love without loosing his erection. (The ejaculationg isn't blocked, it not TRIGGERED, so there is no danger)

I don't know if I'm non-experimented but I really didn't know it existed, none in my comrades knows that, I don't know any male that knows that or experimented, I'm chocked, it totally erase the problem of precocity (because you can get orgasm without thinking about not getting it, and the next is harder to get) and you don't have to restrains yourself anymore. Of course There is also more benefits like you don't loose energy after the orgasm, yours organs are healed (I mean a little), orgasm is more intense, and more long.
I'm chocked, really, and that's not bullshit, I succeed in experiencing it, an orgasm without ejaculation, with the possibility to continue, I feel like I discovered fire!!
So, my question is, Did you know it was possible? if yes then I'm a fucking retard that knows nothing, if no then I taught you something :p

But know, I'm thinking on my game, I'm finishing every sex moment with the male ejaculating (I mean on texts) but now that I know that, I feel lost... Every scenes finishes by that, but maybe it's better because the viewer know she made the MC cum? what will you feel if the male's orgasm is written but he isn't ejaculating?

Of course it can go a lot further, mastering the sex energy, redistribute it trough the whole body etc... but it needs more training.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
took some time to play now, great models, the game is very straight forward and easy to get the scenes, sometimes it's exactly what you need

Reactions: Mikedazz1
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes