2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Posted yesterday:
======================================

Hi! This is a preview of the Achievement board. I think for this Update I'll just add Uniques events, but in long term it will contains everything.

Valid event are green, and available will be blue.

You could see what is needed for every event, so you could have a 100 time better view on the game and your progression! That way You won't miss any new content :).

I also give a Name to events to give a clue of what is happening.

here is the things I have to do left for the next Update:

• Finishing to write name/requirement for every Unique events (10/45)
  • Some little modifications on player's stats (Sex level)
  • Test, fix & Build
MAIN PLOT PREVIEW: You will develop your Sex level through the game, and you'll need to get a minimum of Level for some things related to the main plot with Dibela (and maybe other things)

I've made for myself a time-table of work (for all of my activities, to be more organized), I should have finished the update of H.V. Wednesday, but I suppose there will be some bugs to correct, so I think I can plan the game for Friday, 27th

the last version was 0.5 beta 5b, this one will be 0.5.1.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I like the game, but I also fear the day the next version is released. It's been such a buggy mess the last few versions XD
I think we are all holding our collective breaths to see what happens with the next update. After the last two mess's, you have to wonder if the game has a future.

It's a shame really, because it started out pretty good.:( I really do wish the dev the best of luck on the next update.:)

Reactions: jackkane and Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
True, it's not a very deep game, but it doesn't have to always be deep. Sometimes you just want something easy and enjoyable with good models and these are the strong points of it. I really hope it'll work this time.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
-straight forward, fun game without much choice but still kinda chaotic. Other games got this "Where is Character x at which time" better sorted out.
-The UI is horrible, too much clicking to go through the maps, so you loose energy rather quick.
-Bug: Sometimes entering Lexa´s oder director´s office and they´re not there, left clicking doesn´t show up the Hallway option ... Save often
-Skip Option is shit
-Nice renders but too few of them.
-Odd positioning of intimate scenes, when thy happen and cut off pictures. Why no fullscreen scenes?
-Comic Sans ... are you fucking kiddding me?

Was grinding through the game to get the mom XXX scene but then i read it was taken out just like the pool scene w/ her.
DAFUQ???

Reactions: Akho and Kalf

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
It’s getting better but Dev still can’t position his models correctly and the grindy play is annoying. Love Isa, must be one of the most original and pretty models on CG.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i like it, cause its just a fuck harem.
just make good relation with girls and its in the dick.

the models are various and good.
story (if can call that a story), is ok

just use kasey mod and fuck dat grind -stuff, just move around and fuck the girls if thats what you want :D

personnaly i play normally with it, i just use cheats for the freaking points of love (or whatever its called)

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
Wait @Fragmandk You say he's milking 3 different patreons, what are the other 2? I need to check them out then.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I clicked "load game", but nothing's happened: it seems to me that old saves don't work and I don't want to play it again from the beginning. Any ideas?

Reactions: jhon

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I clicked "load game", but nothing's happened: it seems to me that old saves don't work and I don't want to play it again from the beginning. Any ideas?
I hit Load, didn't work, then New - it did the intro and then it loaded my save game. Weird.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes