2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do I get River to level 5? I also seem to be stuck with Anna. I have the beginnign of the punishment scene with her and Lexi but it stops right after they mention celine.

Reactions: jpostel and Daveck

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I just have to say, the wait for the final Isabela scene was worth it, damn that was a great scene.

I'm stuck on River, I can't seem to figure out to get to relationship level 5
Same here. I visit River in Lexa's class and her room, but nothing more past level 4. I have tried all the dialog options and it doesn't seem to be progressing past 4.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
How do I get River to level 5? I also seem to be stuck with Anna. I have the beginnign of the punishment scene with her and Lexi but it stops right after they mention celine.
same thing happened to me. i used the previous version to get past the scene, then continued with the latest version.

btw really how to unlock river lvl5? XD

quehuongcamau

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, when i start a new game, i am stuck at " enter your name ", i tried to clic once or multiple times but nothing happens, even after 30min.
I never had that in previous versions, any clue ? thanks

Bradashell

Nov 3, 2017
So far I think this game is really good. Of course there are some minor things here and there that need touching up and polishing but definitely the makings of a really good game.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The game's pretty good, but (as others have said), I can't seem to progress with River. Her two last scenes won't start.

I also have a problem with the threesome with Anna and Lexa. The scene just stops midway the intro (apparently Celine did something more than just distract me), and it just replays every time I go to the amphitheatre.

Also, personal gripe, Luxembourg is a small duchy between France, Germany and Belgium, so there's no way there would be a Garden of Luxembourg in Paris. Also, Paris is nowhere by the sea.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
The game's pretty good, but (as others have said), I can't seem to progress with River. Her two last scenes won't start.

I also have a problem with the threesome with Anna and Lexa. The scene just stops midway the intro (apparently Celine did something more than just distract me), and it just replays every time I go to the amphitheatre.

Also, personal gripe, Luxembourg is a small duchy between France, Germany and Belgium, so there's no way there would be a Garden of Luxembourg in Paris.
Also, Paris is nowhere by the sea.
At least try to get your facts straight before posting such a definitive (and incorrect) statement. Here's Wikipedia on the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris:

Reactions: botc76
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes