2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
has anyone done an image rip of this game? Or is there a tool that I can rip the images with myself? (haven't been able to fin anything that works and I've been looking for over an hour)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wonder if unity did some update. I can't run this on my old laptop anymore. I can run it on my PC though. Harem Villa, Lucky Mark(worked sometimes before), and Camp Pinewood doesn't work on laptop anymore and it's Windows 7.

Reactions: CavDaKnight

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I forgot about this game that I like because of playing many other games on this site. :)

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I wonder if unity did some update. I can't run this on my old laptop anymore. I can run it on my PC though. Harem Villa, Lucky Mark(worked sometimes before), and Camp Pinewood doesn't work on laptop anymore and it's Windows 7.
Aye, I think something changed at least with Harem Villa in either the 2nd or 3rd last update. I can't play it anymore myself while I could with no problems before.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Most games will not work now with old windows versions because lack of support if the are using windows 10. :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m on win7 and this game (also like 99% of game here in f95) work perfectly.

only 2 possibility

1 - Unity get fucked while updated (i doubt of that, i see more recent unity version games working perfectly on steam)
2 - the devs fucked up while creating the game trying to adapt to new unity version (that most common and possible)

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Windows 10 has a nasty new trick in it now, I have wallpaper engine on steam and when I post a new animated wallpaper on it using W10 anyone using older OS cannot play them, just saying that it could be this as well. :)

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Probably a windows issue than for me. Oh well, hopefully some nice soul will rip the CG's for us poor sods who can't play this anymore

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes