2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how to get the river's relationship to 5 to unlock the 2 scenes?

my desire with her is 455 and pleasure pomits 276 .
my relationship is lvl 4.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Oops! The game crashed. :(

Harem Villa 0.5.1 Beta 2... Ok.. :)

I don't no why...

Please help !!

Last edited:
U

User_215882

Usually with Unity you need to update your graphics card to fix the issue. If youre still having problems you need to upgrade your card then.

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys, can you please tell me where i can find the savegame location? i want to delete the save file to play a new game. This new/load game bug is really annoying. Thx for your answer.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
how to get the river's relationship to 5 to unlock the 2 scenes?

my desire with her is 455 and pleasure pomits 276 .
my relationship is lvl 4.
I've got the same problem. Had it for the last update, and possibly the one before that, too. Can't get River to level 5, can't get her last 2 events.
As far as the "update" is concerned, we waited that long for what, exactly? To be able to invite Marcella to move in to the villa? As far as I can tell, that's all that's new, and stuff that has been in the game for a while now (River) still isn't accessible. Am I wrong about any of that? I'd love for someone to tell me how, if it is possible to achieve those events and advance River to level 5. Otherwise, this is just going in the recycle bin. And don't bitch at me about getting this for free so not having the right to complain. I'm not attacking the dev or talking about his character. I'm talking about this game and my disappointment at it's lack of progress and new content. I genuinely enjoyed this game when I discovered it. I've just been a little disappointed since.

yuusha123

Nov 23, 2017
can someone tell me how u get marcella lvl 6? what is max lvl? and can u lvl Aiko? because i have her still lvl 1 xD

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If i remember well at the beginnig of this game the phrases in green disappeared when quest done, now after XX version they don't disappear and still green! We make progress :)

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes