2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
That was not wanted by the creator, at least not at the time i did some of the art for the game.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
Don't know, because of my real life job i had to stop working for him, but at that time it looked like he was doing a complet makeover of the game. No idea how the status is right now.

(sorry but english isn't my first language so you can keep my mistakes^^)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I just hope he fixes River's content so everything triggers correctly and is available. I'd like to see some more Marcella content, too, but I'll be happy with whatever we get! T-minus 5 days! Woot!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this is what is supposed to be on the next version, seems most of it is changing the UI, gameplay, etc

from the girls we'll have one event with isabella, a new character intro and finally some events with Aiko

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Attention! The publisher has updated the name of the page, I ask you to change it in the title of the topic!

Reactions: xןʞ

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
seems like the creator took everything out of his patreon and put on his site, now his patreon is only for receiving payment and he will distribute the game through email since patreon can't read emails but can read private messages

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
The new version got released today, its in alpha.
I tried it and it kind of fucked up old saves, guess thats because he changed a lot of the code and some of the old stuff is fucking up the game now.

But even a new game is not working proper, at least not now.

Tomorrow he releases a fixed version, i test it and if it works i try to upload it.

Reactions: Vibescu

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
So, got the new version 0.6 beta and start testing it.
Seems like the main bugs i encountert were solved, mainly a black screen of death that triggered because of old code and basicaly killed the game.

Because i have no idea how this all workes i will edit the link into this post, if thats wrong and i have to stick to rules i dont know please tell me.

Edit: And like i said the link to Harem Villa 0.6 beta

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just read his latest post... o_O

So, to cut a long story short, he threw away "Insane Seven" and started another new game (Harem island). Bummer.

Guys, don't expect anything from him: he will never finish any game.

My two cents, of course :noexpression::noexpression:

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Any word on whether you have to start over with v0.6, or do I just have a bug? I loaded my file, and I have my money, but when I went to the living room Lexa's dialogue was from our first meeting. Then when I went to the erodex it started by showing everyone with 185 desire, then showed everyone with 0 and said Mom wasn't a resident (as well as everyone else). Thoughts?

Reactions: JKJJ

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Any word on whether you have to start over with v0.6, or do I just have a bug? I loaded my file, and I have my money, but when I went to the living room Lexa's dialogue was from our first meeting. Then when I went to the erodex it started by showing everyone with 185 desire, then showed everyone with 0 and said Mom wasn't a resident (as well as everyone else). Thoughts?
I think that since he reworked most of the game's code, you probably need to start over

but I don't know, try it out

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
Better start a new game, he is using different flags and had reworked a lot of the scenes so basicaly while checking the requirements for the scene the game starts over at scene one because of missing stuff (wasen't there before) and so you get scene one.

You could just work with that and have your money and all but some events wont trigger that way.

And to be honest, it is not that hard to get all the girls.

"finished" the game yesterday and only river took me a little while because i hate her with every fiber and didn't talk to her befor it was unavoidable.

BTW little spoiler: if you finish moms "quest line" you are forced to replay a scene every night, he said its a bonus, i think its anoying

PS: sorry for the bad english, its not my first language

Reactions: toll
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes