2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, someone got the version 0.6 yet? his homepage says 2nd February.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Cheats are in the OP, I've just double checked in the source and these are still here:
Code:
        this.ListOfPatreonCodes[0].SetValue("f6d5r8t7");
        this.ListOfPatreonCodes[1].SetValue("f7s8q9e6");
        this.ListOfPatreonCodes[2].SetValue("fg4d6s4f");
        this.ListOfPatreonCodes[3].SetValue("Iloveeroniverse");
        this.ListOfPatreonCodes[4].SetValue("touchme42");
        this.ListOfPatreonCodes[5].SetValue("iamatable");

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Plenty, and it has been restructured a lot. The pacing is now even more out of whack than before, though.
Thanks mah man <3
But out of whack pacing, meaning lots of work to do before getting to the juicy stuff right?
Gotta keep a night free just for that then.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I think he took it out and forgot to remove the Mom peeping scenes.
Overall, great upgrade, lot of new actions.

There are still some problems that need to be fixed:

- sometimes you lose the achievements or the peeping events after load. Ended up with Sis for example doing the last scene and I only had peep 1 time according to the game (not true)
- some events might be missed. Since I'm sure that's not the indended behavior, it's probably a bug. For example, I missed the Help me even for Celine, but did all the rest (Or Massage 1 for the gym girl). This could be related to no 1, see above.
- some events happen on top of the others or out of order.
- some minor text corrections needed.
- in front of the college, you can see the same girl twice (river, director, etc)
- bug when sometime talking to the gym girl outside of house. White screen, you can't click on anything except X.

With these fixes, it would be a solid version. (fyi, it was a new game, not an old save)

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks mah man <3
But out of whack pacing, meaning lots of work to do before getting to the juicy stuff right?
Gotta keep a night free just for that then.
Actually, it depends a lot on the character. The mom basically talks herself into sucking the MC's dick within two days, other characters like Anna, Marcella or River are still as grindy as before.

Because the system switched from exact times two abstract "morning/afternoon/evening" times, there's more to do, but so few things actually progress time that sometimes you find yourself cleaning the library just so you can progress. It's weird.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes