2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

This is the ugly ass license plate under her neck that I was talking about. Really destroys her pictures with that crap under her head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: User #19006

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
about the changelog, this is what was being worked on in this update, don't know if it is what actually implemented, but most of it at least must be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xbuster25

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Game crashes on start up and produces a report no matter what screen resolution or graphics quality I choose :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@

Older saves are shit. If you don't want to grind then just use cheat engine to increase all their stats and money.
or use ingame cheat with the succubus and the code. that work too

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
The previews do look cool, but is the plot description representative of the quality of the writing in the game? o_O

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Couple of questions, is that a way to play in full screen? And how to you go to the bathroom?

Played this games few months ago and you could go to the bathroom, even on the questlog mention about spying on Isabela at the bathroom.

EDIT: Never mind about the full screen, and as for the bathroom, I guess it was cut from the game.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Where the saves are located on PC?

EDIT: Never mind, if anyone curious, found on page 41 post #802.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
So, how has Patreon's anti-incest crusade affected this game?
by removing it from patreon and releasing it on his own website.
the plot is still the same.
the art is still good, well....most of it, i think the facial expressions are a bit too much sometimes

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Same problem game crashes on start up and produces a report. If anyone has managed to go around it I would greatly appreciate any tips

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes