2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
it takes a wile to load, well if it takes more than 5 minutes it has crashed i think but it takes a wile.

he complained in version 0.2 or so about not to be able to create a loading screen to show the progress.

the 0.6 beta version should run even if it takes some time to load. if not try to download again, maybe your download was corrupt

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
it was used for finding characters (not sure if it still works) by typing "whereis???" without the " and for ??? the character name (if i remember correctly, its some time ago i used it)

Reactions: luisar018 and Sol9

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
well it was kind of usefull back then because they spawned randomly and every time you changed from one location to another they could do the same, actually it showed you the next location i kind of remember...well...whatever^^

Reactions: luisar018
Jun 11, 2017
the hints are in under the achivements, to get isa to lvl 3 you need to get the stretching event if i am not mistaken.
did you have that?

if not, and it wont trigger try to use cheatengine to lower her desire score under 150 but over 65
sometimes events wont trigger if the desire is way to high for the next event after the actuell one (at least that happend to me)

Edit: sorry checked again, its not the stretching, its the spider event you need to get to lvl 3
isabelle2.png
Well here it is, tried again after changing values with cheat engine but still nothing new, just a repeat of night with mom 2 every time i go to sleep. I guess i'm gonna drop the game.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Looking through those achievements i never had isabells first thing what ever it is and can't peep on her as it mentions a bathroom I've never seen.

everything else seems to be progressing though

killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?????
can anyone tell me why i can't play the game
when i open the exe file. it alway tell me that the "game has stopped working"
please help me !!!!!!!!!
p/s: sorry for my bad english
upload_2018-2-8_0-48-59.png

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
View attachment 65473
Well here it is, tried again after changing values with cheat engine but still nothing new, just a repeat of night with mom 2 every time i go to sleep. I guess i'm gonna drop the game.
Glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem. I've tried everything in the dialogues in different locations and grinded like 3-4 hours. Still, I can't get to the damn fucking level 3. How do I get the spider event guys please ? Your help will be Greatly appreciated.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem. I've tried everything in the dialogues in different locations and grinded like 3-4 hours. Still, I can't get to the damn fucking level 3. How do I get the spider event guys please ? Your help will be Greatly appreciated.
I think dibela demands that you go to her room while at the hallway and you go automatically

I was able to do it at beta, don't know about public version

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just used cheat engine and in the first day talked to the mother got her get stat number and then changed it to 1300 then repeated for the other girls that I could when I saw how ugly they made Sandra once I unlocked Celine I knocked Sandra's shit back down to 0 and left her alone never to touch her again.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
You cant.
Well...i will look throug my notes because there maybe is something to help you to see all scenes if you stuck somewere

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
ask for a favor for the girl is a way to do it
sadly thats not always the full scene and the dialog is altered in some cases.

so technicaly its not a replay of the scene but yeah i forgot that sorry

killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017
Most likely, you need to unlock the file exe before running (open the file properties, unblock and apply, then run already)
I dont see such a option like that on the properties of the exe file.
the rar file have that option and i have unblocked that but . there aren't any change. it don't work

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
so checked my notes and sadly he removed one feature or changed the names completely.

prior to version 0.6 there was a code for the artists (thats why i had it) to replay all scenes to take notes for changes and improvements.

should work with 0.4 and 0.5 (at least that are the versions i used it)

ex. : replayforartists Lexa_Unique4

change Lexa with the girl you want and the number acording to the event you want to see

but remember it is not working with 0.6 or at least i dont know the event names he uses

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes