2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
is this beta version safe ? (no bugs,crash,errors and that stuff) ,
can someone give me link of v.05

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game was an incoherent mess last time I played, the fact that the dev is trying to make 2 other games at the same time makes me think he will end up being like Boner and updates will be a twice a year thing, if even that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They actually only making this one and then after that then they are going to be working on some harem island game horny family/insane 7 is dead:'(.

Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
or use ingame cheat with the succubus and the code. that work too
I will try to use the ingame cheat codes, cuz i dont have a clue on how to use cheat engine.
So if I max stats and money, it will trigger new stuff or I need to keep following the story path? Need some answers to know how it will work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cheat engine is pretty easy to use for unity games. Start the game then start cheat engine select the computer icon and then select the games .exe and load it. Look at what the stat is for one of the girls is. Say that it's 0 so just put a 0 in the value line and hit first scan then do something with them to either increase their stat or decrease it. Go to the phone and select the girl again to refresh her screen and make the value change as their page doesn't auto refresh make sure to do this after each stat increase for the girl now take that new number and replace the 0 with the new number and hit next scan.

You might have to do this a few times till it comes up with only 1 number in the left list once you get that number double click it and it'll go to the bottom box double click the number in the value column and change it.

If a number is -5 then you put -5 in for the number you'll get a weird bunch of numbers but once you get only one you can change it to a + value.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
Cheat engine is pretty easy to use for unity games. Start the game then start cheat engine select the computer icon and then select the games .exe and load it. Look at what the stat is for one of the girls is. Say that it's 0 so just put a 0 in the value line and hit first scan then do something with them to either increase their stat or decrease it. Go to the phone and select the girl again to refresh her screen and make the value change as their page doesn't auto refresh make sure to do this after each stat increase for the girl now take that new number and replace the 0 with the new number and hit next scan.

You might have to do this a few times till it comes up with only 1 number in the left list once you get that number double click it and it'll go to the bottom box double click the number in the value column and change it.

If a number is -5 then you put -5 in for the number you'll get a weird bunch of numbers but once you get only one you can change it to a + value.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a great tutorial, thank you @myuinny, I will give it a try today, if i have more doubts, i will ask you.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I will try to use the ingame cheat codes, cuz i dont have a clue on how to use cheat engine.
So if I max stats and money, it will trigger new stuff or I need to keep following the story path? Need some answers to know how it will work.
max stats and money will trigger ssome intercation and option to ask them to ask them to live in the villa for exmpl. but nothing specific, it doesnt have huge impact on the story to have full money and stats, it just help

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
about bugfixes i am not sure if they work because he is using new structures, flags and eventtriggers but barely removes the old code, that way he misses stuff.

not sure if its intendet now or if thats a bug on my end but replay of scenes are gone and well the "turntable" he was so proud of in the erodex (that he also was proud of) is not there.

I think he has great ideas related to story but his mind is working on 3 different things at the same time and that way he looses focus on the actuall project.

i still like the art, well some of it is my work so i have to like it xP

Hope he finds his focus again because the game was on a good way

Edit: What kind of save do you want? There is no way to repeat the unique scenes in full, only partial and only some of them.

I could give you one with the main quest solved and after mom confessed to you but well...i dont see the point unless you just want a completion on the game

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
partial, a lot of the code was changed in a way most variables dont work anymore or have slightly different names. you keep your money and desire points i guess but everything else should start from the beginning

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
the hints are in under the achivements, to get isa to lvl 3 you need to get the stretching event if i am not mistaken.
did you have that?

if not, and it wont trigger try to use cheatengine to lower her desire score under 150 but over 65
sometimes events wont trigger if the desire is way to high for the next event after the actuell one (at least that happend to me)

Edit: sorry checked again, its not the stretching, its the spider event you need to get to lvl 3

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes