2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
Why the cheat codes are useless?
are you reffering to the codes he gave out for patreons?
if so, do you use them at the demon store or the secret app on the phone?

because if they work (cant check it right now) they have to be entered at the demon

think its called "i have a patreon code" or something like that

Reactions: ccav999

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
are you reffering to the codes he gave out for patreons?
if so, do you use them at the demon store or the secret app on the phone?

because if they work (cant check it right now) they have to be entered at the demon

think its called "i have a patreon code" or something like that
It Worked.Thanks bro!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
On svscomics they have a 0.6 fixed version, anybody know what's up with that?

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Is the ass contest scene at the pool still in the game? the pool option is not there anymore

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
the game takes a long time to load, like i said one page prior i think.
wait a little, and i dont mean 10 seconds, the game can take up to 3 minutes to load.

killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017
why my game is crashing at the beginning ???
It alway " not responing " then i have to close that game ??? and this folder appeared !!
anyone know how to fix this error ? plzz tell me .....

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
seems like you missing the textures
do you have all the data or are some missing?
and witch version are you using?

try a clean install of v0.6 because the code change from 0.5 to 0.6 was to extencive.

download v0.6 again to be sure to have all data you need

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
why my game is crashing at the beginning ???
It alway " not responing " then i have to close that game ??? and this folder appeared !!
anyone know how to fix this error ? plzz tell me .....
I get the same report every time I try to load game

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017

try a clean install of v0.6 because the code change from 0.5 to 0.6 was to extencive.

killer11pr

Apr 21, 2017

It don't work !!!! I have download this game for 4 times
but none of them are working !!!!! :(
this appeared again !!! haizzz

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
One question guys. Among the dialogues choices with Isabelle, there's one about shopping. Did someone manage to make Isabelle show her Top thing please?

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
It don't work !!!! I have download this game for 4 times
but none of them are working !!!!! :(
this appeared again !!! haizzz
thx for the feedback, but sadly i cant help you.

tryed to reproduce your error, like i said it takes some time to load so i stopped the task while loding but i dont get any errors you have.

are you starting fullscreen? windowed? maybe someone else can help but i cant reproduce the errors sorry

are you running it as admin?
somewere at the end of your error report it stated attempted access on invalid address

btw do you have the problem with this game before or just recent?

One question guys. Among the dialogues choices with Isabelle, there's one about shopping. Did someone manage to make Isabelle show her Top thing please?
there is no scene for that, at least not like "hey look this is my sexy top" or something like that.
at some point she wears different clothes and its implied that these are said clothes.

should be picture mom19 i guess

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
thx for the feedback, but sadly i cant help you.

tryed to reproduce your error, like i said it takes some time to load so i stopped the task while loding but i dont get any errors you have.

are you starting fullscreen? windowed? maybe someone else can help but i cant reproduce the errors sorry

are you running it as admin?
somewere at the end of your error report it stated attempted access on invalid address

there is no scene for that, at least not like "hey look this is my sexy top" or something like that.
at some point she wears different clothes and its implied that these are said clothes.

should be picture mom19 i guess
Got her to level 6. I took a look at the erodex and the only scene I'm missing is the night visit Level 2. Didn't see any new clothes. :/

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
hm...strange...you should at least have seen her in her blue dress in paris xP

and the picture i mean is this:
mom19.png

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Using Wine on Mac. Even after the long wait for the game to launch, load times for each screen are interminable. Worst of all, sex event images have stopped showing up at all for me - now it's just white boxes with dialogue. You're not allowed to save progress anywhere but your own bedroom; often, the moment you arrive there, a character comes along who demands to fuck, which crashes the game before a Save button appears. The programming in this thing is nuts.

Reactions: Qrow

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
Using Wine on Mac. Even after the long wait for the game to launch, load times for each screen are interminable. Worst of all, sex event images have stopped showing up at all for me - now it's just white boxes with dialogue. You're not allowed to save progress anywhere but your own bedroom; often, the moment you arrive there, a character comes along who demands to fuck, which crashes the game before a Save button appears. The programming in this thing is nuts.
true, thats sad because in the beginning the game realy had potential, still has

but like i said earlyer the dev tries too many things at once and is reworking everithing on a wimp if he found something new and interesting.

i cant helb you with the story if your game crashes but the scenes you can at least "enjoy" with the cg rip i posted 1 or 2 pages back^^

Reactions: tossler
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes