graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed
latest versions are not working either
i could realy use the help
thanks

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
hey, in the game harem villa version 0.6 beta test 2 there is a bug when any character is standing in front of the villa. The background disappears and the game freezes. I hope for the public version these bugs are fixed.
See the screenshot for the link.

Reactions: bernthal

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is the river advancement finally fixed? I stopped playing a version or two ago, because it wouldn't go forward on that quest line.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This version is buggy as hell.

I'm getting scenes in the Villa with people who I haven't even invited to live there yet.

From a fresh game, I'm having the mom show up to sleep with me on day one like we have any history.

Getting teleported to a location for a scene (which is great) ends up with the characters for the original location I was in being in that new location (they aren't really there, but the sprites are and are clickable).

Somehow I got my pervert rating (whatever it is called) up to like 500 my first few days. Don't even know how (no cheats or Patreon codes), but couldn't recreate on my second attempt.

I've had hardlocks twice during random conversations with two different people, so be sure to save often.

There's a point where the demon offers to give you more lust points (or whatever), and after that, I was getting over 100LP for almost all actions, which might be right, but doesn't seem like it since it was like 4LP before.

That all said, I do like the redone map. Allowing an exit from the Villa directly in my bedroom is very nice. I'm not as big a fan of having to click an extra button to go to the other characters' rooms though. Just put them in a list, along with the bathroom that disappeared.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
What the hell is this update, tried the load option and I get my cash from the save (where ever that is) but Erodex is showing info as if it's a new game

Think someones had a brain fart

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This game is always buggy as hell, that's the people tend to leave it alone. It has great graphics, but the code and the writing is a mess.

Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone have a save before v0.6 that can upload? I lost my older save. And dont feel like starting from the start

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Older saves are shit. If you don't want to grind then just use cheat engine to increase all their stats and money.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
For some Reason Anna's Office is no longer accessible at School. Though you still go there for the Dance.

Oversight or Intentional?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The Sister use to look nice now she is so fucking stupid looking with that fucking license plate stamped around her neck might as well stamp that crap all over her face too while your at it. Way to ruin those pics.

Reactions: User #19006
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes