2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Saves don't work, but if you make a new game you get a weird New/Old game. You have to replay the into scenes for the girls but everything else is where your last save was at, Desire and all the other scenes. Principal's scenes reset also so you have to do her 3 again too.

Also your PP will be at 0 and won't improve at all. River's last 2 events won't trigger.

punishme code to get demon scene doesn't work.

Last edited:

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
It is ridiculously easy to get saves right and to make games downward compatible.
Every dev that fails at this is a shitty dev.

By now there have been so many downward compatibility problems in adult games that no dev has any "sorry, I didn't anticipate this" excuse any more!

D

Deleted member 19136

Wait @Fragmandk You say he's milking 3 different patreons, what are the other 2? I need to check them out then.
Actually he is not milking 3 Patreon accounts, but 4:

Reactions: Cirro84

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys,

Anyone knows how to reach lvl 5 for Anna and River? I'm stuck on those two points...

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
Help
i downloaded the 0.5.1 beta version, but i am unable to play, the game crashes everytime after showing "made with Unity" logo.
any solution?

Reactions: tossler

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Anna and Lexa punishment seem to be bugged, I can talk to Anna and Lexa at college, but it always cuts out after "Thats not my fault! Celine as...-"

Reactions: shadowman27

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
hmmm, vacation w/ mom and skipping is still shit. Some introductions repeat, like having 450 Desire w/ Celine but Sister introduces her a second time???

EDIT: quit the game, started again wanted to load the save i´ve made after the vacation and it forces me to play from a much older save.

WHAT THE FUCK? The coding is so damn shite!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I just have to say, the wait for the final Isabela scene was worth it, damn that was a great scene.

I'm stuck on River, I can't seem to figure out to get to relationship level 5

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
HELP!!!! Pink Bar Is Showing Instead of Texts and Dialogues..
Not entirely sure what it causes, you give no further information and I won't play guessing games. It may help a lot if you provide a screenshot (post it as a thumbnail please), also tell a bit about the hardware specs of your system.

This is a Unity title, means to me there may be a problem similar to that described in , under
You may check please if the other game TT causes troubles for you too.

I didn't play the game so I can only give some general tips. What you can do:
- Try to update drivers for your graphics card if possible, may solve the problem (esp. alpha channel not displayed).
- Get newest updates from GPU manufacturers (esp. for integrated graphics visit e.g. Intel or AMD websites for these).
- Turn off visual options in game, whatever is there that costs performance, reduce screen resolution of the game.
- With integrated graphics, in computer BIOS set amount of shared RAM for GPU core to use, means less left for OS.
Hope this helps you somehow.

Please report back with screenie and your specs, tell if updated drivers or changed settings in BIOS brought a solution.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes