2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

gln

Jul 10, 2017
I don't think they got gutted, just bugged out. I know this because the replay scene feature in the phone doesn't activate for a few scenes even though I've already triggered them (like sister's movie time, isabella's spider scene, and a few others, mostly those 2). They are there (most of them anyway), just randomly trigger and doesn't update in the phone so you can't replay some of them.
From what I heard at least the 'service you could ask Sandra and Isabelle was gutted, no? I did not play versions prior 0.4.1 but there you could only ask Celine..

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
lot of bug with isabella's event. got event 1&2 but haven't event 0..... so maybe this is why i can't have the next events....

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
From what I heard at least the 'service you could ask Sandra and Isabelle was gutted, no? I did not play versions prior 0.4.1 but there you could only ask Celine..
I was talking about the triggering of some scenes. I think the replay for some events were gutted for now, but I'm not sure as I can't recall, but if they weren't actually gutted then it's broken for now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Coming release:

Her is a preview of what I intend to do this month (for a release on end of august):
Note: Tell me in the commentary section what do you wish to have in the nexts updates, which feature, which type of content etc... in brief, what do you want for nexts Updates, in prevision for followings months
A lof of people are asking me all the time how to unlock events. I tested a new system on the last version that work and I'll apply it on every Unique Event:

• Alerts for available unique events, It can have many form, it's a short dialogue that give you information to where to go and when, once an event is available.
    For example, you'll receive a message from Isabelle that tells you to come to her room at evening because she "needs to show you something".
    The player will be more guided I think/hope it's the feature everybody was waiting.
  • More Unique events for existing characters, more organised.
    In total We have planned 9 events in total for every (normal) characters for the version 1.0, including the 0 and the last after the end event.
    We will add more unique events to characters that haven't a lot (Sandra is much more in advance compare to the others) & Isabelle because it's Isabelle.
  • Finishing Peeping events for every character (actually only 4 have)
  • Make a good UI to the erodex
  • More backstories (casual dialogues)
  • We will start to make the Main plot more important. So I will add game elements related to it, for example Dibela will force you to give her minimum amount of pleasure points.
    Yes, you could loose the game. (but that's not hard).
  • In consequence to the last point, a Rework of the Introduction.
  • Lastly, If it doesn't kill too much time, the turntable on the erodex
And v0.4.6 reintroduced the nightly events.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

On next update, the main plot will be more implemented and more important; you will start to have interactions with dibela, that will force you to fuck those poor girls...
For those who don't like, on each sexual content with dibela you could choose to avoid it, without blocking the game's progression.

I just got a new asset for managine clothing, which is used here, it's pretty cool!

Warning: after this one, next Turntables will be patreon private only (every patrons), so if you want to see more like that on the next days, join us ^^ just $1 is always helping =)

I really love turntables, we can completely see how the character is

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
go to Harem Villa 0.4.6_Data/managed folder rename Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.bak, extract my Assembly-CSharp.dll to that folder, start game.
BTW bro like last time we need to start a new game or?? am cool with star new game bur just want to know

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes