2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a trick to leveling Isabella up to level 4 that I'm missing? The event "(Isa) The Reward" won't trigger.

E

edv

can anybody help? have shit ton of desire with Isabelle, still cant get past relationship lvl 2... how to trigger this? I tried visiting her in the evening and nothing happens, when it comes to my room only celine visits me

edit: the spider... where is it? I have all the requirements and it doesn't trigger

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm, the exe crashes ..i'll try another download (was downloaded via mega)

...okay still didn't work :(

Log says: "d3d11: failed to create device and context" .. maybe a direct x problem? I'm on latest version12

Edit: FIXED ... just restarted my pc & it works now :)

Reactions: Cirro84

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. How can I get more scenes with mom? I can only play with her breasts. I add a desire spell and nothing :(:(. A little help? THank you

Apr 21, 2018
Huh, I tried two runs, and the first one just sort of stuck as the plot with the sister just got stuck at lv.4. The second run triggered the treesome scene with mom & sis but, the point in the grand quest where I was supposed to talk to river after Cela scene is stuck since river never shows up anywhere.

Edit: nvm, finally found her in her room.

Btw, Marcella(?) is never in her room and always has that "join us in the villa" dialogue option, even after she has her room in the villa

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a trick to leveling Isabella up to level 4 that I'm missing? The event "(Isa) The Reward" won't trigger.
you broke your game, feel free to start over and play all them hours again and hope you dont run into more game breaking glitches

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i cant play it because each time i tried to start the game this following message popup
the game crashed
the crash report folder name "2018-05-02_134812" next to game executable .....

what should i do ?

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes