2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I just started playing this game this week and never got bored, it's a great game!
The mom's story is just amazing. I played sis, Celine and some of Lexa's paths so far and they seems to be the best part so far in the game (I love incest stories).
I think I'll replay it again because I probably missed some scenes, and I'll do it because the game is very enjoyable despite having some grind, since the story progresses with ease nontheless. All the girls are very sexy and the mom is probably the best.
I'm just hoping next game to be in the same vein as this.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I was really REALLY disappointed with River's final scene...she was my favorite of the bunch and her last scene was just awful:teary:
Yeah it was very disappointing. Why in the hell would I want to look at a male ass during the scene. Yet everybody else other scene is better than her. He was saving her for last and you get shit.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah it was very disappointing. Why in the hell would I want to look at a male ass during the scene. Yet everybody else other scene is better than her. He was saving her for last and you get shit.
I guess I'm not so surprised, have been following this project for a long time and kinda predicted some of the things would be rushed/unfinished or disappointing when the developer chose to start on another game, long before this one was close to being finished.

The Patreon change in policy didn't help either.. It might have increased the dev's enthusiasm towards his new game.
At least he actually finished this one, we have to give him that :)
I've loved the game idea and graphics, though certain bugs and game problems annoyed me.
It's appears to me that he is a young game creator who has trouble keeping focus, but we all have to start somewhere right? Let's hope for a better future :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Its like he got to the end of the update and said...OH SHIT! I forgot river's final scene! and then threw together some god awful scene and called it a day. Thats probably why the update was delayed 1 day:closedtongue:
I'm sure Harem Island will be good. I love his art....all of his characters are unique and gorgeous, not the recycled models you see in every other game. Not complaining about those models...some are beautiful, its just refreshing seeing something new:)

Gonarm

Jun 16, 2017
I haven't played it since a fairly early release last year... Can I at least assume that the translation is better than what's seen in the screenshots? If it's the game I'm thinking of, the English was pretty dire.

Also, kudos on the creator both completing the game and doing so in a reasonable timeframe. So many patreon developers are far too happy to stretch out a project so as to pull in more coin.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes.
The next game will be the harem island
i wonder if it will be the ppl from the harem villa moved to an island where no one will bitch haha
oh and the island just happens to have only a female population who badly need a male so they welcome him and his harem....

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes