2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Please help. can anyone tell me if the boy in this game can have s*x with his mother??? with whom the boy can have s*x. please reply. thanks a lot in advance

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Pretty sad that this is going to be the last update content wise, I enjoyed this game. Anyone care to share the 1.0?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I enjoyed when it was his main focus and not some rushed project

the way he's been updating it, it's best to drop it and start harem island

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm aware, it's a shame that he fucked up HV, but since he's so focused on harem island it's for the best

at least he salvaged Momo from insane seven, so kudos for him

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was really REALLY disappointed with River's final scene...she was my favorite of the bunch and her last scene was just awful:teary:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Link from the patreon
This felt rushed...I didn't mind the rest of the scenes but River's scene was terrible. Been waiting for that scene for 3 updates only to be disappointed:':)'(
Oh well.......can't wait for harem island now lol:eazyHype::eazyHype:

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Change-log v1.0 Beta 1 (Final)

The final Harem Villa’s Update
Here is What this last Update will bring:
- 2 last unique events of Aiko.
- Many new parts of the grand quest to reach the end of the plot.
Many month ago, I had different plans for this end, but Finally, I came back to what I wanted to do ^^. You will have to finish every Unique events of every people to finish the Grand Quest, because every characters is needed for this end.
I only focused on the essential, that is the story, so don’t expect modifications of graphics or functions, it only brings scenes/dialogues ^^.
Preview of the content’s story: You are looking for a way to beat Dibela, After some research you’ve found a way, with River, and you’ll work on releasing it, but it seems you’ll need other girls.
The Update is the final so it will reach the end of this plot, until the final situation.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Change-log v1.0 Beta 1 (Final)

The final Harem Villa’s Update
Here is What this last Update will bring:
- 2 last unique events of Aiko.
- Many new parts of the grand quest to reach the end of the plot.
Many month ago, I had different plans for this end, but Finally, I came back to what I wanted to do ^^. You will have to finish every Unique events of every people to finish the Grand Quest, because every characters is needed for this end.
I only focused on the essential, that is the story, so don’t expect modifications of graphics or functions, it only brings scenes/dialogues ^^.
Preview of the content’s story: You are looking for a way to beat Dibela, After some research you’ve found a way, with River, and you’ll work on releasing it, but it seems you’ll need other girls.
The Update is the final so it will reach the end of this plot, until the final situation.
Thank you! I'll add this.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes