2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
gets buggier each time.

all the gym scenes happened in one night and then one hadn't unlocked on the list.

various river things just weren't triggering so I've given up until next time.

Reactions: Demitiger

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
the game is not responding at the starting . help?
by not responding do you mean that it is a solid color screen as if its frozen up for a time? If so try closing it out completely and use a different setting on Graphics quality, also some systems can open multiple uses of the Unity launcher so may need to look at task manager they should be listed as the name of the game executable

that is at least what works for me if the game takes longer than 1 minute to load on my system

Reactions: DimitarM12

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I haven't played for a long time. I think the last time I played I asked if Marcella could be asked to become a resident, and she wasn't - I was an F95 n00b back then too, but I decided to give it a break and come back in a few versions.

I did so, here I am, I asked, she accepted, I never see her in her room and the question is still there each time I talk to her.

Also back in the earlier version, you could ask the secret application where a girl was "where is Isabelle" and get a room/location. Is that broken now or do I need to change the way I ask?

Compared to what I recall, it's a much smoother & more polished version. I guess the ridiculous ease and speed is so you can get the required areas beta tested? I seem to recall I slightly longer grind :p I'm not complaining though.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Theres a bug when i try to talk to any caracter, the text options doesn't show, and I'm stuck, anyone got this too?

mthought

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I am stuck with Celine and not progressing any further then when she meats me outside the villa. Level 2?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think he is in dire need of someone who can proof read his texts. It seems that the typos are getting worse with each update.
New renders and animations are still great though.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I am stuck with Celine and not progressing any further then when she meats me outside the villa. Level 2?
Just check the unfinished quest and it tells you what you have to do to complete the quest.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
if you progress too fast with your mom you will lock out all other sleep scenes, i managed to get that paris trip the first weekend and after that no other girl girl got a sleep scene except dibella on sundays, seems mom takes priority

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes