2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
Sadly that is because the dev removed the function.

spoiler

But in return he gave you the forced replay of f-ing your mother after you get back from your weekend trip with her^^

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to increase Marcella's desire? It's either bugged or I'm doing it wrong. She's at the house, but I can't trigger new dialogue with her. I tried buying that desire spell for her to trigger the topless scene in the locker, nothing more. Any Advice?
I kept using the spell and then visited the gym in the evening for more scenes.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I've read through some pages here and apparently the sister should be one of the easiest characters to progress with, but for some reason I'm still stuck with her on level 1. I'm also stuck with Celine on level 2 or 3.

I tried all dialogue options with the sister, I've looked for her at different times of day, etc. Any suggestions?

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Here is a Cheat Mod for this game. Allows editing basic parameters like money and girl stats.

Download Link:

Fairly heavy weight because it includes IronPython which is a programming language. The mod adds a Python console which is useful for programmer types to inspect and change values. Also useful for creating simple in-game cheat menus. Maybe I'll post more details on this board on how it works elsewhere but helpful for seeing all the content in this game.

This will add a menu to the right side of the display which has buttons which you can expand to see global stats like money and girl stats like level (aka stage).

To install, unpack directly to game folder and drag game EXE file over IPA.exe. To uninstall hold down Alt key while dragging game EXE over IPA.exe.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
i guess the new release is tomorrow or late tonight (at my location late at night), full with bugs.
i try to up the new version as soon as possible.

some changes that are coming are:
- faster loading at game start by loading only parts and not the whole game (didn't know he does it all in one go...no wonder it takes so long for some ppl)
- story progression for at least 2 characters (if i understand him right)
- better english (in the new events)
- groundwork for further story progression

and now the "sad" news, depending on witch character gets a full storyline the game will end in the next 3 or 4 month.
he calculates 2 month to finish the lose ends in the storylines and 1 to fix all bugs.

after tht he will change priority to Harem Island.

But thats all just a update i got out of his message.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
H.V. 0.6 public progresses too fast. I've missed some events (mainly night-time visits) with mom because her level progressed too fast.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
He is changing the loadingsystem again because his new improved system is to heavy.
I try to do it today but no prommisses

Jun 29, 2017

Hello, I got a lot a feedback concerning the new loading system from yesterday. As you know me I'm pretty quick to fix main problems of new Updates, so here is what I changed:

I Deleted the loading system that didn't worked for some of you.
I Also deleted a lot of useless dialogues/images/scripts that were outdated, made some resize on 1000+ Images, and now the game is a lot lighter (I reduced the total weight by 50%).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope he adds the option to replay scenes after you unlock them, but I'm not very hopeful, he seems to be rushing to finish the game to be able to focus on harem island

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
Well he had a working system for replaying the scenes, he deleted it on purpus so...
and thanks for the link i had no time yesterday so its nice to know someone else did the work^^

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
ok didn't see that it was only the patreon page link because i was checking the threat on my mobile, so just so you have a link this is the original google drive link.

i can upload it to mega if you want later this day.

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
well it is the version he is publishing on his website under 0.7

see for your self

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes