2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
How can we do the yellow Aiko scenes please ? I already have 65 desire points and " let's watch 1&2 " done but when i'm going to the director office nothing appear...

mthought

Jul 5, 2017
if you progress too fast with your mom you will lock out all other sleep scenes, i managed to get that paris trip the first weekend and after that no other girl girl got a sleep scene except dibella on sundays, seems mom takes priority
Ahh thanks, that's likely what happened. Sigh need to start a new game again.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game has turned into a bugged mess, it's so annoying to lose events because the game can't handle that you meet requirements for more than one girl at the same period. I played this game before at 0.5 and didn't had this problem, after the rework it became this mess that it is now

and the game is clearly being rushed, the creator doesn't even bother to create extra dialog options with characters like marcella that has the same dialogs since 0.5 despite having more scenes, he doesn't bother to include the option to replay scenes like you have with characters that were developed before, and he added those sleep nights with mom that fucks up her character progression completely, if you get points with her the chance of missing a scene is huge because she will level up too fast

that bug fucked up my progression with lexa and anna, now I just can't get their scenes because the game thinks that I already got the last lexa scene but didn't gave me the level

I think he should just wrap it up as fast as possible and start harem island, this game need dedication to fix the problems and clearly it's something the creator is not interested in doing anymore

Reactions: BoohooBitch

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, i need help with Sandra, I gave her his phone and quest stop here. I have no even with her after that.

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
if you progress too fast with your mom you will lock out all other sleep scenes, i managed to get that paris trip the first weekend and after that no other girl girl got a sleep scene except dibella on sundays, seems mom takes priority
And I was wondering here...if I was missing something...I knew it...goddamit is there a fix or something? or a hack that lower her desire level that will disable her for a while until I'm done with the rest or something?

Reactions: BoohooBitch

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hello,

just a quick question, maybe asked already - but since I cannot find anything similar, I'm asking it now:

is there a way to start up the game with sounds (music) turned off? Maybe by adding a parameter in command line in shortcut that runs the game's program (exec.)?

Best regards,
Galadh

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So, finally played through this game. Finished pretty much all the quests, and I've gotta say: this game has *a lot* of content. It's pretty impressive.

Ahh thanks, that's likely what happened. Sigh need to start a new game again.
This unfortunately happened to me too, seems my preference for going for the mom first finally bit me in the ass.

May 31, 2017
I came across this video on YouTube today. Listen to the soundtrack; I think this proves that the dev is a closet grape grower.

On a more serious note, does anyone else feel like the soundtrack is severely lacking in this game? Could be a lot sexier, depending on the scene.

dosenpfanne

Jan 4, 2018
So, finally played through this game. Finished pretty much all the quests, and I've gotta say: this game has *a lot* of content. It's pretty impressive.

This unfortunately happened to me too, seems my preference for going for the mom first finally bit me in the ass.
Would you share your save with me please? I'am too lazy :FeelsBadMan:

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes