2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is a highly polished Game with Stunning Models! But i do have one question, i'm trying to find the Menu for Full screen! ETC: Any Help would be appreciated! EDIT: Just found it , Loading menu Forgive me, i've been drinking
Thick liquid! It does what it says on the tin! :winkytongue:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This is a highly polished Game with Stunning Models! But i do have one question, i'm trying to find the Menu for Full screen! ETC: Any Help would be appreciated! :)
Uncheck the 'windowed' box on the resolution screen after starting the game.

Reactions: Jackbite

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
No, of course not. You are completely right. It's not a game anymore when you don't see cum.

(hint: my reply might contain traces of sarcasm)
Your sarcasm is noted, honorable keyboard warrior. But your reply completely misses the mark, as I never said it wasn't a game if it didn't have the cum displayed properly.

priyesh

May 24, 2017
Guys i tried to put the Codes in Special code Box in main menu it says " Not a valid Code" . Please help.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
bit stuck got Isabelle at level 4 and can't figure out how to get further and anko at level 5, already got everyone else at level 6

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Indeed, do all of these girls get to level 4 onwards? Not sure if im wasting time trying to achieve something that isnt possible.

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Not all of them have a level 4 or i think its the cap for a couple like the director and the girl in the gym. If your good and stuck just look at the achievements tab at the top of the game for a clue on starting a particular scene, for the generic scenes its just have the right amount desire which you can buy with spare cash and make sure all the girls are living in the villa

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@IXL

You buy it from the demon in their shop when in your room it's the same spot you have to buy special items for some of the quests. You can buy global boost which will increase all their desire or pick a specific girl to increase. For me I mostly just used cheat engine to boost money and then some desire boosting.

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
No matter what I do, Sandra is stuck at level 1. I just can't raise her level. The desire is over 400 but the level doesn't change.

Any ideas guys?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Lexa is broke for me. Pretty sure it's bugged started a new game because I accidently stuck sandra by admitting to the phone now Alexa is bugged.

Pretty sure it's a dev bug because celine shows up in her room (alexa) at night. This dev triggers have always sucked ass. He can render well but if he is going to use a closed system like Unity he better know how to program triggers.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes