2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

eastwind96

Apr 4, 2018
I dunno if I'm the only one experiencing this, all the recent games developed using the unity engine crash on startup. Ive seen people with similar issues on other threads all concerning unity games. Is there a fix for this? its impossible to go into specifics as it doesn't even generate an error message or log, it just crash always right after the unity logo pops up. Any help will be highly appreciated

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Haven't played this in a while - does it still get you stuck with the mom if you progress with her too quickly? I tried searching for it in the thread, but couldn't find a definite answer after the patch where I played.

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
The game runs for me but where what I can only guess is text, there is just pink blocks. Does anyone else have this problem and know a fix for it? Thanks

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone have a save after Riv Another Pleasure 2/2? Looks like i have bug like others and can't finish the grand quest.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I hadn't played this game since a fairly early build but I'm playing through it now and it's supposed to be finished? It's filled with spelling errors, bugs and just general errors, I mean I've just got to the date in Paris and they're walking along the "seafront"? There's no sea near Paris, the English Channel is about 70 miles away! And then there is the various scenes that have descriptions for what the characters are doing but the renders don't match up and sometimes aren't even shown until halfway through the scene. It's as though the dev just got bored and didn't want to bother finishing the game to a decent level.

I'm still going to try and finish it but I'm a little disappointed.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
This game is extremely bugged, with or without codes/cheats, I recommend waiting for the bugfix.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
That was the bugfix. The dev moved on and considers this one complete.
Thanks for the info!
I downloaded the latest version (about 3h ago) and used the codes provided by the uploader (no cheat engine) but I don't think this game is playable.

cameronessi

Jun 13, 2017
I can't level up mom or Celine, Celine is stuck at 2 & Mom at 3. Both desires are over 1000. Idk if i have a favor to do for them but I don't think so. Done every other quest I could. Am i supposed to get the mom a job at the school?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I can't level up mom or Celine, Celine is stuck at 2 & Mom at 3. Both desires are over 1000. Idk if i have a favor to do for them but I don't think so. Done every other quest I could. Am i supposed to get the mom a job at the school?
Guy sucks at triggers I mean how difficult is it to create a temp variable and check to see if one scene is done before the other. Guy has went through so many revisions of his program and most of his bugs could be solved by simple flow charting.

I ran into a game ender early somehow alexa is bugged her level 4 isn't triggering. Someone should just upload the final renders because that is the only dev is good at.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
According to his actual site, he's updated the game recently for supposed minor bug fixes. I'm guessing the game's still pretty much a dumpster fire. Has anyone actually beaten the game yet? Last time I played, I missed like 3 scenes and kept looping a previously unlocked one.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
According to his actual site, he's updated the game recently for supposed minor bug fixes. I'm guessing the game's still pretty much a dumpster fire. Has anyone actually beaten the game yet? Last time I played, I missed like 3 scenes and kept looping a previously unlocked one.
God knows how but I've beaten it without any game-breaking bugs forcing me to restart. It is still basically an unplayable mess due to the myriad of bugs and it's also a joke that the dev considers this complete but he lost interest in this game and wanted to move on.

U

User_51567

Played it all the way through now and it took me 3 complete restarts..

Seems that every path is working fine seperate... However if you start to progress other characters to much before others it seems that then everything is getting F*cked up.

And i have to say... I haven't payed a dollar to the dev of this game, and i am glad that i didn't..
Leaving a game with so many bugs and just say to the patreons... Yeah.....to bad..i'm done.

Well.... That's not worth 1 cent in my opinion.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes