2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Can someone please guide me on how to use cheat engine to give me unlimited cash?
go to your room, and click secret shop. (to see your $ amount)
load cheat engine
(4 byte Exact Value)
enter your $ amount in cheat engine and click first scan.
buy something in the secret shop (changes you $ amount)
enter new $ amount in cheat engine, click "next scan"
the result should be your $
right click it, and "change value" 9999 hit enter, done
you can close cheat engine after that
save game. $9999

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Okay. Im asking around discord, cause sadly i have it on my pc but not on my phone

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks mutt do you also want to add my cheat code for the game to op
cheat increases your income by 50%

Okay the code is "ILoveeroniverse"
I tried that about a few days ago and it didn't respond to the input. It didn't say "not valid" or "income increased".

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Worked for me... ill try right now

Edit @muttdoggy, just tried it and it worked for me perfectly siad "your income is increased by 50%!"

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
SO @Krull, does the code work for you
The one with caps doesn't work , says invalid or already used , i tried with no caps and my income % is 50 so that's what suppose to be with it , no?

Edit:
no , says invalid or already used , the 50% income was from the 20% increase code.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The one with caps doesn't work , says invalid or already used , i tried with no caps and my income % is 50 so that's what suppose to be with it , no?

Edit:
no says invalid or already used , the 50% income was from the 20% increase code.
Yay... So that what the problem was, i was using my phone when originally typing it and it added caps to the beginning. so the code does work. Thank you @Krull, i just wanted to make sure i didn't make it up. an yes the code is meant to increase it 50% since the 20% one is actually $20 dollars a day more.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Yay... So that what the problem was, i was using my phone when originally typing it and it added caps to the beginning. so the code does work. Thank you @Krull, i just wanted to make sure i didn't make it up. an yes the code is meant to increase it 50% since the 20% one is actually $20 dollars a day more.
No , no , wait.

The correct code is: Iloveeroniverse , and it does say your income was increased by 50%.

Total stats after all codes is now:
earning 65$ per day
Current money: 700
without this new code was 50$/day and 700$ current.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
No , no , wait.

The correct code is: Iloveeroniverse , and it does say your income was increase to 50%.

Total stats after all code is now
earning 65$ per day
Current money: 700
without this new code was 50$/day and 700$ current.
okay so it does work but not 50% okay, good to know and sorry for the trouble

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
No problem , was it supposed to be 100$ per day with it?
Actually no with $50 dollars without it meaning your end value should have been $75, so it only raised it 25% though it could actually no raise the other cheats but the base value

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I don't know i think something wrong with the game , after the first day my income decreased to 31$ per day.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes