2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I don't know i think something wrong with the game , after the first day my income decreased to 31$ per day.
Wierd. Oh well with mine i was getting around the 70 - 80 mark... each day

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Who knows , maybe a modder will figure it out , thanks for the code it does work even if not fully.

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
V0.3

Change log:
  • Smartphone system (gallery, money, Success)
  • Big campaign of editing: 35 Events have been edited, better grammar, better vocabulary.
    It mainly concerns Uniques events, Night events, some quests and the introduction.
  • New content:
    -1 new Unique Event for Anna,
    -1 new Unique Event for River,
    -1 New character: Marcella with 1 Quest and 1 Unique event,
    -1 new Quest for Celine.
  • Anna and River are now "invitable" at the villa. I doesn't load new scene (except one from River) but it increases your income since their paying to live here.
  • Sandra's 1st and 2nd Unique event (thigh job & BJ) has been entirely remastered (in term of texts)
  • Sandra's 2nd scene's images have been redone, with a DIFFERENT OUTFIT
  • Rework of the UI (User interface) to avoid miss clicks on answers and have images a little bit bigger.
  • BIG amount of Images for the 3rd event of Sandra (anal), don't click too fast it moves quickly (+15 Images).
  • Disappearance of the "ask for an action". (I didn't deleted them for this version, but they will be replaced)
  • Disappearance of the last Unique event that can trigger multiple times.
  • SUCCESS SYSTEM: Here you can see what you've achieved and what is left. AND, every Unique scene that you have archived is now re-playable to seem them again.
  • If you load and have already succeed to have some Uniques scenes, you can replay them without restart again. So you can see every new content and scenes directly with the replay system, if you already unlocked them (their equivalent)in the previous version.
  • Batch of new Images on Isabelle's Unique event 2.
upload_2017-6-3_21-15-56.jpeg

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Omg i think ill acually play this again, the UI drove me away when i first played.

U

User_10739

Finally got all the events, Celine's & Mom's 3rd I had already done but never registered until this update. Anna's triggered in the morning at the Amphitheatre. BTW, I'm pulling in $267 per day :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Still funny i just reupload file yesterday just for an update today.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok, people who wants to use cheat engine, first please use these cheat codes provided by ,

Cheat Codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need to have the game open to use cheat engine, so firstly enter the game and use these codes, after using all these codes, open cheat engine, go to file and open process, on the process table choose harem villa, after choosing go back into the game. now if you done everything I have told you, then you will have 700 dollars, open cheat engine write down 700 to value section, scan type is exact value and value type is 4 bytes, now before entering first search go to secret shop and have the dibela's main screen (the screen where you can buy things from her), now go back to cheat engine and hit first search, now you will have many things that has the value of 700, now go back into the game and buy global desire spell and click until you are in the dibela's main screen again, your money is now 601 dollars, now go back to cheat engine and write 601 dollars on to value section and hit next scan (important don't hit to new scan again) now there should be only one thing that remains on address screen and that is your money, change the value by double clicking it and taking it to the lower screen click to value and change the value to whatever number you like.

(I tried to make this as simple as possible so even if you never used cheat engine you can do it, I hope this helps)

cheers

rag13207

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone give me a clue what I'm missing to get the 1st Sandra scene? I have her over 600 and I've tried talking to her in every area and at different times but can't get it to trigger.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Need help for sandra 1st event till 3rd event and celine 2nd - 3rd event trigger
For Sandra's first event you have to visit moms bedroom during the evening period (energie 30 or less)
2nd event triggers in her room, not sure wich time period though. (try evening aswell as during the day)
For 3rd event she visits you when your asleep.

Celine's third evend triggers when your about to enter your room during the evening/night, make sure to enter the room. Her event is bugged and it wil replay alot of times.

Make sure that your relationship levels are all 210ish + to trigger 3rd events.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
For Sandra's first event you have to visit moms bedroom during the evening period (energie 30 or less)
2nd event triggers in her room, not sure wich time period though. (try evening aswell as during the day)
For 3rd event she visits you when your asleep.

Celine's third evend triggers when your about to enter your room during the evening/night, make sure to enter the room. Her event is bugged and it wil replay alot of times.

Make sure that your relationship levels are all 210ish + to trigger 3rd events.
Sandra first event for me was in lexa's room during the moring (I was at 76 En)

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes