2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
It's out on the Patreon site, so now we just to be a little patient for someone to get it and put it here.
Still not out.
Besides, he's releasing several beta's in a row with each a little bit more content. So I think it's better to wait for the final 0.4 release.

Reactions: Krull and Mikedazz1

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So far I have found 1 scene without renders in your room with Celine, 1 scene in Sandra's room, 2 with gym girl and 1 in living room with Celine and Sandra. The events at night don't seem to trigger that often anymore. Not sure if they removed the other random events like catching your mom working out in her room. Maybe this update is broken, or just a very lite update content-wise and broken?

Patan

May 28, 2017
So far I have found 1 scene without renders in your room with Celine, 1 scene in Sandra's room, 2 with gym girl and 1 in living room with Celine and Sandra. The events at night don't seem to trigger that often anymore. Not sure if they removed the other random events like catching your mom working out in her room. Maybe this update is broken, or just a very lite update content-wise and broken?
does it older save work?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yes.

And as far as I can tell you can only have sex encounters with Celine now.
Yeah what's up with that? Real step backwards in an odd direction as it erases all the other updates progression.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
They started to trigger for me after a couple weeks. What is disappointing, is none of the old sex scenes show. Its like all talk and no action. Mom talks about a new sweater, so I ask to see it. Nothing. Most of the sex scenes I opened were
from the night time. I just got bored and gave up.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so from what i gather the next few updates including this one will be him adding content and reworking old content. So not sure how much of the old content still works. My advice wait for a release that has reworked original scenes in change log

Reactions: DrSmith and toll

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
I think he just wants to see if there are any bugs with what's in part of the new version before adding it to the material from the old one. The second beta might be the same.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ok so from what i gather the next few updates including this one will be him adding content and reworking old content. So not sure how much of the old content still works. My advice wait for a release that has reworked original scenes in change log
That's what I said. It's a series of beta releases, each adding more content. So it's better to wait for the final 0.4 release.

I'm not happy about the disappeared sex-content but the lines are finally starting to make some sense and you don't get the feeling you are playing "Spot the Looney"(that's why I renamed the beta to Asylum).

Reactions: Mikedazz1
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes