2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Those events are old and appeared in version 0.3 I believe that here the second event of marcella has to do with massage in the feet to me appeared in the 0.3 I do not know if you had played that version

Reactions: rKnight
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Those events are old and appeared in version 0.3 I believe that here the second event of marcella has to do with massage in the feet to me appeared in the 0.3 I do not know if you had played that version
Played the v0.4, the foot massage triggered one day.
I've never seen the boob massage outside of the phone menu.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've seen some very rough English in screens for this game? How is it shaping up, quality-wise?

U

User_10739

I made a quick hack :
  • removed the use limit on cheat codes (you use them in the shop you access from your room)
  • changed the codes to "a", "b", "c", "d"
Extract the file into your Harem Villa/Data/Managed folder
To hack Unity games it's better to use software like dnSpy
Thanks for your help, I have updated it so now global & individual spells add 50 to desire. I couldn't modify the cost but with your money cheat it shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: Krull

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
How to unlock unique scenes? I have around 200 with every girl but to this moment only unlocked sandra in closet event.

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Well, tomorrow makes a weeks since the Beta 1 was posted so if he sticks to his mentioned schedule he'll post Beta 2.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there any type of guide?

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Anyone knows where to peep on Celine? Sandra is in her room, Marcella in the Gym and Isabelle in the Bathroom.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Tried finding info om this in thread and came up wiith nothing...can some one give me info

Fanboy

Jul 6, 2017
If someone told me where I can found save, I can upload for everyone with all scene except second with Marcella.
Can anyone give me spoil about second scene with Marcella?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Tried finding info om this in thread and came up wiith nothing...can some one give me info
This is a secret app on your phone. Type "whereis [name]" and the location will be shown (name must be exactly as in game and non-residents can go off screen).

If someone told me where I can found save, I can upload for everyone with all scene except second with Marcella.
Can anyone give me spoil about second scene with Marcella?
Save is in C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Studio ED\Harem Villa.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
This is a secret app on your phone. Type "whereis [name]" and the location will be of a bitchSon shown (name must be exactly as in game and non-residents can go off screen).
:WutFace:MOTHER FUCK:WutFace:....that was the first god damn thing i tried to type in there , but i did as you said and typed it wrong. Thanks good sir

Reactions: Mikedazz1

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Cheat for new version.
i dont get it ... what i m suppsoed to put in the phone ?

"a" "A" "a," ????? nothing work .. can you explain a bit better what i m suppose to do exactly ?

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes