2.90 star(s) 22 Votes
U

User_10739

I made a little trainer for this in cheat engine, unfortunately it does not seem to be portable. I guess I will have to learn more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Krull

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
I made a little trainer for this in cheat engine, I hope it works for you. It adds stats & money using the number keypad.
dont work for me, presing hotkey make text red on trainer but nothing modify in game

U

User_10739

dont work for me, presing hotkey make text red on trainer but nothing modify in game
Hmm I can't test at home because I had CE 6.4 which I uninstalled and can't get 6.7 to install in Vista. Here is the CT file I used.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Anyone able to run it on Linux?
It works, but all the menu texts are just black boxes.

Aug 22, 2016
I made a quick hack :
  • removed the use limit on cheat codes (you use them in the shop you access from your room)
  • changed the codes to "a", "b", "c", "d"
Extract the file into your Harem Villa/Data/Managed folder

Hmm I can't test at home because I had CE 6.4 which I uninstalled and can't get 6.7 to install in Vista. Here is the CT file I used.
To hack Unity games it's better to use software like dnSpy

Reactions: muttdoggy and Krull
U

User_10739

I made a quick hack :
  • removed the use limit on cheat codes (you use them in the shop you access from your room)
  • changed the codes to "a", "b", "c", "d"
Extract the file into your Harem Villa/Data/Managed folder
To hack Unity games it's better to use software like dnSpy
I can't code to save my life, but I am dedicated to the art of cheating! So I fumble away at trying to figure shit out...
I thought I had a breakthough day finally figuring out cheat engine but it turned to shit like everything else in my life :(
I have dnspy & ilspy but most of the time I don't have a clue what I'm looking at/for... Maybe I should just stick to renpy cheats.
BTW- How do you enable the console in this game :p

Reactions: GroPin
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Marcella's scene 2 was triggered but registered as scene 1 in phone.
I've never seen scene 1 outside of phone.
Probably a bug.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Aug 22, 2016
I can't code to save my life, but I am dedicated to the art of cheating! So I fumble away at trying to figure shit out...
I thought I had a breakthough day finally figuring out cheat engine but it turned to shit like everything else in my life :(
I have dnspy & ilspy but most of the time I don't have a clue what I'm looking at/for... Maybe I should just stick to renpy cheats.
Open Assembly-CSharp.dll (from Data/Managed/) with dnSpy
In dnSpy click the arrows to open Assembly-CSharp.dll, then {}
Usually that's where the code to modify is located
In this game you browse through all that and you find PatreonCodes

do that then look at this picture and compare :

tut.png

You'll find the hack I did was very small, just changed 4 words to rename the cheats "a b c d" and removed a check (to allow unlimited use of cheats)

BTW- How do you enable the console in this game :p
There's no console

To input cheats ("patreon codes") you go to the shop in your room

Then there's the new thing with the smartphone app ("Secret") to find people but I didn't get it to work (didn't look into it much, just saw in the code you're supposed to type "whereis XXX" to find people's locations)

Reactions: Cirro84 and Aeriys

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
The game is quite nice! But can someone tell me how to trigger Marcellas 2 event? I've got over 200 Points but nothing happens!

U

User_10739

Open Assembly-CSharp.dll (from Data/Managed/) with dnSpy
In dnSpy click the arrows to open Assembly-CSharp.dll, then {}
Usually that's where the code to modify is located
In this game you browse through all that and you find PatreonCodes

do that then look at this picture and compare :

View attachment 7893

You'll find the hack I did was very small, just changed 4 words to rename the cheats "a b c d" and removed a check (to allow unlimited use of cheats)

There's no console

To input cheats ("patreon codes") you go to the shop in your room

Then there's the new thing with the smartphone app ("Secret") to find people but I didn't get it to work (didn't look into it much, just saw in the code you're supposed to type "whereis XXX" to find people's locations)
Thanks for the help hopefully one day I will get the hang of this stuff.
(the console comment was sarcasm, I realize that this is a Unity game, I was just being a dick :) )

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This erodraw wrote in his patron About Harem villa, I heard minor bugs, not something big, and that's cool! I'll release the Beta 2 and we'll see the public version coming in like 1 week!

Reactions: rKnight

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Am i the only one to dumb to get to Marcella's 2nd event? Where and when do i get

he forgot to implement it
15h

I don't have any of the options to ask the girls for sexual acts and I also can't get Marcella's second event. I have had the hidden in the locker scene change though
20h

he forgot to add the second event, and the ask for stuff is gonna be removed bit by bit (first one is Sandra)

Copying of the conversations of patreon users

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

he forgot to implement it
But I actually see 2 different massage scene.
The leg massage that triggered for whatever reason.
And then the boob massage that was never triggered but showed up by its own on the phone menu.

I take it the leg massage doesn't count because it's not sexual enough?

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes