Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm... Ok Guys, this Dev not only F***ing Liar, Game is low, ugliess and not have any interes to play! My Score: -10000000/10 -_____-
Don't waffle, tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.

Don't want to play? Don't like the game? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Bye bye.

• Haha
Reactions: R4V3N

R4V3N

aka KinkyJuice
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hmmm... Ok Guys, this Dev not only F***ing Liar, Game is low, ugliess and not have any interes to play! My Score: -10000000/10 -_____-
Hi. I think you didn't notice, but this thread is not mine, so I can't change the tags. I already said to the mods to change the tags because they are wrong, but I can't change them myself. To begin with, it's not 2dcg but 3dcg... so...
Sorry to hear you don't like the chars, and and don't have any interest to play it. It's your opinion, and I respect that.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hi. This thread is not mine, but I'm the dev of the game. The "stolen art" topic was because of the first version I used collage from some comics to implement in the game. That version(v0.01) was released in the beginning of September.
I created my own characters using HS, Blender3D and Make Human, resembling some of my favourite characters in anime, comics, etc... and replaced all the art, so no more "art stolen" in this version.
Sorry if you don't like this characters, but definitely, they are all my creations, not stolen.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
They look like a bad acid trip. I get that you are going for an anime art style, but please keep practicing it

I think your game has promise tbh

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So I created my own char using HS, Blender and Make Human, and replaced all the art in this version v0.01b.
Ok, so...
I was looking at the Booru (a character repository for illusion games), trying to find a good Chichi model the dev could use as reference or something;
guess what I found?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paint her outfit yellow, delete the sleeves and...I think I saw the model somewhere else :unsure:.
But I'm sure I'm wrong.
(I've nothing agains you using those models, since they're free to use, and a Lot of devs probably do the same, but at least don't go around saying that you made them yourself...)

Last edited:

R4V3N

aka KinkyJuice
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Ok, so...
I was looking at the Booru (a character repository for illusion games), trying to find a good Chichi model the dev could use as reference or something;
guess what I found?
Paint her outfit yellow, delete the sleeves and...I think I saw the model somewhere else :unsure:.
But I'm sure I'm wrong.
(I've nothing agains you using those models, since they're free to use, and a Lot of devs probably do the same, but at least don't go around saying that you made them yourself...)
Sorry to disappoint you, but I actually created this one based on the Chi Chi of Kamehasutra comic, (the one Image I used before).

It isn't really that hard to create chars in Honey Select, so why do I even bother do download them. Side by side, face is different(mine is rounder), mouth is different, body proportions are different (I had to edit the dress in blender so the butt didn't stick out of the dress). The one you shown looks like a teen compared to my version. Only the eyes an hair are similar, maybe because they are both inspired on Kamehasutra Chi Chi.
So I can actually say they are my own creation, and all will always be my own creations based on my favorite char from mangas, animes, cartoons, etc...
And yes I also use blender to create the final renders, since it's the one I'm most used to, so I can edit all the meshes, the way I want, like opening the genitals the way I want, edit the clothes the way I want, and things like that. My first char created in Blender was in 2008, has you can see down bellow. Was not great, but it was my first 3d human model.

Later I will share my own cards, so you can see the differences of my Chi Chi card and that one above.
Then again, I'm used to blender, so creating a model in Honey Select is a "child play".
I redeemed myself and replaced all the art, with my own creations, so stop trying to create "hate". I can't draw anything in 2D, but I can create my own "art" in 3D.

Reactions: yoyomistro

R4V3N

aka KinkyJuice
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
An exeption has occurred !
Thanks for the report, but this error is already fixed in the version I'm working on. In a week or two I will launch a version with much more content. Just tuning some things before the launch.

Reactions: Mikilande

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you, but I actually created this one based on the Chi Chi of Kamehasutra comic, (the one Image I used before).

It isn't really that hard to create chars in Honey Select, so why do I even bother do download them. Side by side, face is different(mine is rounder), mouth is different, body proportions are different (I had to edit the dress in blender so the butt didn't stick out of the dress). The one you shown looks like a teen compared to my version. Only the eyes an hair are similar, maybe because they are both inspired on Kamehasutra Chi Chi.
So I can actually say they are my own creation, and all will always be my own creations based on my favorite char from mangas, animes, cartoons, etc...
And yes I also use blender to create the final renders, since it's the one I'm most used to, so I can edit all the meshes, the way I want, like opening the genitals the way I want, edit the clothes the way I want, and things like that. My first char created in Blender was in 2008, has you can see down bellow. Was not great, but it was my first 3d human model.

Later I will share my own cards, so you can see the differences of my Chi Chi card and that one above.
Then again, I'm used to blender, so creating a model in Honey Select is a "child play".
I redeemed myself and replaced all the art, with my own creations, so stop trying to create "hate". I can't draw anything in 2D, but I can create my own "art" in 3D.
Lol, I got a lot of mileage out of that comic back in the day...

Reactions: R4V3N
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes