EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
The game is about a guy who had to leave his hometown for the first time because of college. When he arrives at this new location he realizes that this place has some interesting peculiarities.
He has about 30 days to settle in, meet new people, and make some money before college starts. After the college starts he has to focus on studies(or not) to get good grades.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-03
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer:
Version: 0.01b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I understand this is dev's first project, but, I'd prefer some original art instead of a bunch of drawing characters collage ripped from someone else's art out there.:censored:

EDIT: 10/03
THX for supporting the lines above, but KinkyJuice reborns from his ashes, people, give this Dev a second chance to prove us, he has taken all our criticism seriously.​

Last edited:

DrkShark

May 17, 2018
The girl with blue eyes and brown hair is from "Sydney" from Melkormancin, the one in the pool is from a Milftoon comic and that Chi Chi I think it is from Milftoon too, not sure.
Umh... :unsure: the dev even have a patreon already set up.... that doesnt look good...

R4V3N

aka KinkyJuice
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
isnt this a copy from other art developers just made in one piece :unsure: from sc what i can tell
The characters are based in some of my favourite mangas/comics and anime. In the patreon page I mention that. Maybe later when I have enough skill and time, I will make some original work. But for now, I'm focusing on coding and story side.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
The characters are based in some of my favourite mangas/comics and anime. In the patreon page I mention that. Maybe later when I have enough skill and time, I will make some original work. But for now, I'm focusing on coding and story side.
If there won't be incest using that art is blasphemy.

• Haha
Reactions: jolann
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes