VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
This would be an excellent idea in a different format, I'd love to see this concept as a proper fighting game. I know doing that would take forever and be hard as hell though.

But the idea of winning means +1 and losing means -1 is pretty interesting

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HaremWars-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Lightrunner : I love the concept of your game, but I think you really need to consolidate and get the bugs/balance under control. Making this more of a "game" only works if the mechanics are fun and stable.

Otherwise, please reimplement the gallery so we can see what changed easily.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Harem Wars [v0.6] [Lightrunner] - Compressed

Win [238 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hoodoo1022

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I can't help but feel that this game as a SRPG would have been better, with a map for fights and territories to conquer and lose before you can take out a kingdom.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Second war not starting no matter what. I'm just doing training at morning and hanging with girls at evening. Game not showing me any night scene either. Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Second war not starting no matter what. I'm just doing training at morning and hanging with girls at evening. Game not showing me any night scene either. Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Usually you have to talk at the start of a new day with the village elder, so that you can do the next mission then go to the place in the map.

Oct 29, 2018
There's a bug where if you interrupt or try to fight an already corrupted enemy, the picture blocks the screen whether you win or lose. Although the mote to remove lingering pictures does work.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This game is stupid.

1. Only 1 girl and 1 action per day
2. Combat regular mobs have ridiculous amount of health
3. 3 party members at a time with no damn idea what skills do
4. 7 days and a stupid boring battle

Looking at this the game does not look promising any of these been addressed? I saw this and I saw the stupid beginning so waiting to find out if it has improved.

What I saw is utterly stupid.

Pick your favorite girl.

The problem is no damn idea what Tania or the elf girl can do so how the hell am I suppose to pick a special girl when you don't know a single damn thing about Tiana? You never get a chance to view her skills or anything about her. WTF?

Seriously no a good start. And if the 1 action per day is true this is an utterly stupid game as no action takes 12 damn hours!

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Quick fix for MC training loop, Stuck Orc in Town under attack side mission and stopping the pictures to be stuck when choosing to interrupt the h scenes during rescues

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Lightrunner : I love the concept of your game, but I think you really need to consolidate and get the bugs/balance under control. Making this more of a "game" only works if the mechanics are fun and stable.

Otherwise, please reimplement the gallery so we can see what changed easily.
I was gonna wait until the game is complete to implement the gallery, but I'll add it in the next update

Reactions: InstaPrincess
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes