ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Still has the mechanical AND narrative issue of training and buying gear for the MC... only to inexplicably send out some other guy. Who is stronger than every girl combined. For no reason. When the girls being strong is the entire point of the backstory and the MC training to fight is the entire story.
And for some reason in this version the scout started a fight already half dead
And you don't even send girls out to help other girls, who you can also train. You literally only send out the one guy you can't train or equip, making the entire game loop 100% pointless.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Still has the mechanical AND narrative issue of training and buying gear for the MC... only to inexplicably send out some other guy. Who is stronger than every girl combined. For no reason. When the girls being strong is the entire point of the backstory and the MC training to fight is the entire story.
And for some reason in this version the scout started a fight already half dead
And you don't even send girls out to help other girls, who you can also train. You literally only send out the one guy you can't train or equip, making the entire game loop 100% pointless.
The new rescue scenes (Where mc rescues girls himself) is unlocked at the enemy fortress after the succubus forest, and I'll be making a patreon poll on if it should entirely substitute the former rescue mechanic with the scout

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
I was gonna wait until the game is complete to implement the gallery, but I'll add it in the next update
As someone who has only played the current version, I can feel that some scenes may be harder to get. So, I would suggest to have hints on how to unlock certain sex scenes.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I will also point out. I am mostly active on discord and look there a lot more often than I check this comment section. (I also have a bugfix section and quickfix section in said discord to easier post bugs and where i add in data files for the fixes)

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Clara Yanase has more bug than b4 lol after she reach loyalty to 80 it get suck with different image mix with black girl and there no 100 loyalty still and will stay at 80 loyalty scene

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
this game and others like it would be more enjoyable if they had an option to auto battle and have the battle fight on it's own and you can heal who needs healing automatically.

Febui

May 6, 2022
this game and others like it would be more enjoyable if they had an option to not play it
I think that more speaks to needing to design balance and abilities better rather than auto-battle. Mildly hard with menu-based combat, but it can be made more fun and interesting.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I think that more speaks to needing to design balance and abilities better rather than auto-battle. Mildly hard with menu-based combat, but it can be made more fun and interesting.
the main problem i have with these games are First, I don't know how to regain HP during a battle. Second, I don't know when it's best to use the special skills or skills for that matter. Finally, I just hit attack all the time but it hardly does any damages to the enemies. I'm not familiar to RPG or MRPG games. I usually skip those kinds of games because you can't scroll back but for some odd reason, I've been getting interested in them lately lol.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I'm not familiar to RPG or MRPG games. I've been getting interested in them lately lol.
Talk to NPCs to get content, sometimes items. Buy equipment at shops, buy potions, and use them. Read all the skills your party members have to figure out what is good in combat. There are often healing spells.
The girl with the guns can use an ability that doubles loot drops, and that makes you filthy rich very quickly, so you can have all the gear and potions you want.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Talk to NPCs to get content, sometimes items. Buy equipment at shops, buy potions, and use them. Read all the skills your party members have to figure out what is good in combat. There are often healing spells.
The girl with the guns can use an ability that doubles loot drops, and that makes you filthy rich very quickly, so you can have all the gear and potions you want.
thanks for the Info. One other thing, what happens if you die during the tournament in the beginning? My character life is low and I don't have anything to regain his HP?

Febui

May 6, 2022
thanks for the Info. One other thing, what happens if you die during the tournament in the beginning? My character life is low and I don't have anything to regain his HP?
Tournament? I haven't played the latest update, I don't remember a tournament. You just mean the siege against the town? If you can't beat the goblin, she takes one of your girls and you have to try again the next day (but you'll keep all your loot so you can buy the best gear and potions to make it easier)
I could have sworn Clara and the fairy could heal. I must be misremembering.
Some heal spells can be used outside combat, too, by going to the skills menu on pause.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Tournament? I haven't played the latest update, I don't remember a tournament. You just mean the siege against the town? If you can't beat the goblin, she takes one of your girls and you have to try again the next day (but you'll keep all your loot so you can buy the best gear and potions to make it easier)
I could have sworn Clara and the fairy could heal. I must be misremembering.
Some heal spells can be used outside combat, too, by going to the skills menu on pause.
The tournament I'm talking about is on the 7th day. Also, it only lets you choose 3 girls to fight with you. I don't know which ones are the best to start with. I tried starting with Clara, the fairy and the teacher but no one healed my character. Do they heal you automatically or do I have to keep clicking on special skills and then a team member?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Do they heal you automatically or do I have to keep clicking on special skills and then a team member?
Menu based RPG combat is generally manual. You select the skills on each party member one after another and select their target.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Menu based RPG combat is generally manual. You select the skills on each party member one after another and select their target.
That's the kinds of games I hate the most. Thanks for the info, I'll just delete this game then. It's not worth my time.

TWINS98

Jul 7, 2021
It looks like a good game,But I can't play it, after losing against the goblin I go into a loop Where do I have to spam sleep to actually get through 1 day And even when I make it through the day the H event bugs and the screen freezes. This is a sad moment

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes