ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Still has the mechanical AND narrative issue of training and buying gear for the MC... only to inexplicably send out some other guy. Who is stronger than every girl combined. For no reason. When the girls being strong is the entire point of the backstory and the MC training to fight is the entire story.
And for some reason in this version the scout started a fight already half dead
And you don't even send girls out to help other girls, who you can also train. You literally only send out the one guy you can't train or equip, making the entire game loop 100% pointless.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Still has the mechanical AND narrative issue of training and buying gear for the MC... only to inexplicably send out some other guy. Who is stronger than every girl combined. For no reason. When the girls being strong is the entire point of the backstory and the MC training to fight is the entire story.
And for some reason in this version the scout started a fight already half dead
And you don't even send girls out to help other girls, who you can also train. You literally only send out the one guy you can't train or equip, making the entire game loop 100% pointless.
The new rescue scenes (Where mc rescues girls himself) is unlocked at the enemy fortress after the succubus forest, and I'll be making a patreon poll on if it should entirely substitute the former rescue mechanic with the scout

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I will also point out. I am mostly active on discord and look there a lot more often than I check this comment section. (I also have a bugfix section and quickfix section in said discord to easier post bugs and where i add in data files for the fixes)

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Clara Yanase has more bug than b4 lol after she reach loyalty to 80 it get suck with different image mix with black girl and there no 100 loyalty still and will stay at 80 loyalty scene

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes