Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Will the other girls be mind controlled too?
In the future we'll add more girls to mind control. (The next one is pretty obvious by now, I'd say)
We don't want to make it possible to mind control the scientist group, though.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
In the future we'll add more girls to mind control. (The next one is pretty obvious by now, I'd say)
We don't want to make it possible to mind control the scientist group, though.
Will we have the option to have the mind controlled girls act like emotionless sex robots?

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Will we have the option to have the mind controlled girls act like emotionless sex robots?
We don't know yet if we'll add something like a "complete break" route for some girl, if that's what you mean. But Yuki, the only mindcontrolable girl right now, already acts like a robot at the first levels

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
We don't know yet if we'll add something like a "complete break" route for some girl, if that's what you mean. But Yuki, the only mindcontrolable girl right now, already acts like a robot at the first levels
I meant more like the option to turn the emotions on or off? And why can't we use the mind control on the science girls?

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I meant more like the option to turn the emotions on or off?
Hmm... We'll think about it
And why can't we use the mind control on the science girls?
Because we want to make romance with some girls and mind control with others. And we don't want to make MC a villain.
Still, you can be sure, we'll add plenty of things for people that like more... well... hardcore stuff.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I not sure if it's only compressed version but discord link doesn't work (Invite Expired)

Marpel69
Yeah, looks like it is indeed expired...
Thanks for noticing, we'll fix that soon.
Here's the working link:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Because we want to make romance with some girls and mind control with others. And we don't want to make MC a villain.
Still, you can be sure, we'll add plenty of things for people that like more... well... hardcore stuff.
In my case, what I like about mind control is to avoid using it to get sex scenes (and that's literally something I like).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Haremence-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I haven't played the game yet so I don't know exactly how things work in it, but romance and mind control don't have to be mutually exclusive. Why not throw in some consensual mind control, or even consensual full brainwashing? People do bondage play and even sign slave contracts in real life, so I don't see why mind control would be any different. Especially if someone has some kind of hangups that they can't get over but could be completely bypassed through mind control. "The truth is, I've never been able to feel like I'm truly loved. No matter how much my partners try to do for me, there's always this anxiety in the back of my head telling me it's not real. Can you make me feel it? Drill it into my head as an absolute fact that no matter what happens, you'll always love me? It doesn't even have to be true - just make it feel real to me."

Reactions: L12@

sageeey

Jun 6, 2021
Have a cursory look at the introduction, intend to give it a try, just hope that the game in the future does not become just a simple corruption like a stallion girl, hope that the main story can be firmly followed. Anyway, good luck devs. :HideThePain:

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
How long will each update take?
The two updates we made took us about two or three months. We are trying to reduce that time, though (without sacrificing the quality of course). Hope next one will be out sooner.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Have a cursory look at the introduction, intend to give it a try, just hope that the game in the future does not become just a simple corruption like a stallion girl, hope that the main story can be firmly followed. Anyway, good luck devs. :HideThePain:
Thanks! :)

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I haven't played the game yet so I don't know exactly how things work in it, but romance and mind control don't have to be mutually exclusive. Why not throw in some consensual mind control, or even consensual full brainwashing? People do bondage play and even sign slave contracts in real life, so I don't see why mind control would be any different. Especially if someone has some kind of hangups that they can't get over but could be completely bypassed through mind control. "The truth is, I've never been able to feel like I'm truly loved. No matter how much my partners try to do for me, there's always this anxiety in the back of my head telling me it's not real. Can you make me feel it? Drill it into my head as an absolute fact that no matter what happens, you'll always love me? It doesn't even have to be true - just make it feel real to me."
Well, we already have consensual mind control actually. It's not really the way you described it, but we do have it. Your idea is interesting, though... We'll think about something like this. But we won't do it for every girl from the hideout. If we do something like this, I'd say it would have to be a new specific girl

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, we already have consensual mind control actually. It's not really the way you described it, but we do have it. Your idea is interesting, though... We'll think about something like this. But we won't do it for every girl from the hideout. If we do something like this, I'd say it would have to be a new specific girl
You don't think that any of the smart, inquisitive science girls might get curious about what it feels like to be controlled like that?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes