Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Both MEGA and Mediafire links are down for Windows of the game on main post. (Also I'm past the cap for Pixeldrain, lol). Maybe gofile instead of mixdrop? They're really reliable from my experience.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
If you replay now you get an error with faces_something out of bounds when you open the chat app. It stops once yuki gets added, so I am guessing the game is trying to open yuki's profile picture from a list, but it's not been added to the list yet, because she hasn't been added to the contacts. You should do a check that makes sure the game doesn't try to look up a list entry that doesn't exist yet.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
If you replay now you get an error with faces_something out of bounds when you open the chat app. It stops once yuki gets added, so I am guessing the game is trying to open yuki's profile picture from a list, but it's not been added to the list yet, because she hasn't been added to the contacts. You should do a check that makes sure the game doesn't try to look up a list entry that doesn't exist yet.
Thanks for reporting! We'll fix that!

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Hey, guys!

We are almost done with the update. We just need to finish rendering and implementing a few things, test and polish some stuff and it will be released!

So, we can finally tell the dates of the releases:

9th of August - $10+ Patrons

16th of August - $4/5+ Patrons

23rd of August - Public release

And you can also see the changelog on

We worked long and hard on it, so we hope you will enjoy what we have for you!
See you soon!

Agile7961

May 25, 2023
Looks like there's a typo in the code.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tech_labels.rpy", line 9223, in <module>
NameError: name 'chrsi_events' is not defined

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023

Code:

While running game code:
Getting an error trying to start Chris' new event.
Okay, found what is it. The typo is just in hint for the event. It can be still triggered (You'll get a message from her when you finish all requirements). You can just press "ignore" or "rollback" on the gray screen
Still, will patch in a moment!

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023

Code:

While running game code:
Getting an error trying to start Chris' new event.
Alright, here's the patch files:

Just put "scripts.rpa" patch-file into your "game" folder.

The main download links are updating.
But here's fixed Android version:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
Now the next issue is that if you try to start the first chris event of this patch, it tells us to wait until the evening... even if it is evening

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This just needs better direction on where to go for events. Just saying "new event" isnt enough.

I started a new save, now Chris says I need to look at Mia's messages but nothing new happens when I do. And Mia doesnt show to have any new events that I need to do first.

Amber also has a circle saying she has a new event, but nothing shows up at her door.

Alice says I need to increase Chris relationship...but I cant because nothing happens with Mias message.

Its just a circle of not knowing what to do.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
This just needs better direction on where to go for events. Just saying "new event" isnt enough.

I started a new save, now Chris says I need to look at Mia's messages but nothing new happens when I do. And Mia doesnt show to have any new events that I need to do first.

Amber also has a circle saying she has a new event, but nothing shows up at her door.

Alice says I need to increase Chris relationship...but I cant because nothing happens with Mias message.

Its just a circle of not knowing what to do.
Chris' event you are talking about should trigger automatically in the morning.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes