BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So far the game is okay, but what I don't like is having to use CTRL every time there is a sex scene between the MC and Alice or Chloe. I would honestly prefer to be able to avoid those scenes.

Lafronta

Jul 13, 2020
I have a problem with a Chris event, it's say to come at evening and when I go at evening, it continu to say "I should wait till evening"
Help me please
(I espect you understand what I wrote)

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I have a problem with a Chris event, it's say to come at evening and when I go at evening, it continu to say "I should wait till evening"
Help me please
(I espect you understand what I wrote)
The event should trigger automatically at night. And before that you should get a message from her in the morning.
If you haven't gotten that message, you still need to do some other things before her new event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The event should trigger automatically at night. And before that you should get a message from her in the morning.
If you haven't gotten that message, you still need to do some other things before her new event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Yuki's 5th level happen before or after we can reject her path?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I got Chris’ affinity for the MC to 20 and then the new Chris event started automatically at night. You also need to do the upgrade of the mind device. That event seems to trigger by sleeping alone.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Gear02

Sep 12, 2017
Alright, next Amber's event triggers automatically in the afternoon. One day after her last event.

If you're still having trouble you can send me a save and I'll look what's exactly happening
I'm having issues triggering Amber at Relationship 3. Here's the save.

RedHW

Feb 15, 2020
Hey I am stuck with Chris' story line. It says: "I should check Mia's messages"
But I have Maxed out Mia's relationship score, read all messages when they appeared and nothing changes with Chris.
Any idea what I am missing?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Hotfix needs another type of link, been trying to download since yesterday and it always says it has exceeded the the dl limit.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I got Chris’ affinity for the MC to 20 and then the new Chris event started automatically at night. You also need to do the upgrade of the mind device. That event seems to trigger by sleeping alone.
I have Chris' affinity at 20 but it seems that the mind device update doesn't happen (or it already happened and I don't remember it). One way or another, I still cannot start the 8 Chris event.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes