Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
The hotfix needs a hotfix. The Chris event says to wait till evening but it is evening.
The event should trigger automatically at night. And before that you should get a message from her in the morning.
If you haven't gotten that message, you still need to do some other things before her new event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll make another hotfix soon, yeah.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I have Chris' affinity at 20 but it seems that the mind device update doesn't happen (or it already happened and I don't remember it). One way or another, I still cannot start the 8 Chris event.
You don't need 20 attachment for that.

So how do you get the mini-event with love hotel manager? Because I don't think I'll see Yuki's second event.
You just need to sleep alone a bit to trigger a thing like device upgrade
When you get it, you just need to go to the hotel

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Just started playing the game, and I gotta say, the most sci-fi thing in it is the idea of phones with removable batteries. :p

(This is coming from someone who wishes all phones still had swappable batteries. lol)

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Uhh, that's strange
Try to do some lewd action or hang out with some girl at night, maybe she'll leave after the day changes
No she doesn't at morning she sleeps at my bed, at afternoon she sleeps at my bed, Evening she sleeps at my bed and night when i want to go sleep, she sleeps at my bed :sleep:

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes