3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

Diezlnok

Aug 2, 2017
anyone have newest walkthrough included hawthorne map?
i dont know the answer for firis (ghost) question

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
Clarrabele sentiment board poisoning - give her a buttercup flower, it is poisonous for cowgirls, then cure her with a fresh milk. Odd thing though, she wont react uniquely to the poison flower but like you gave her any other flower so you wont even know she is poisoned.
What is the fleshless fish for Vex though? And is the skinny dipping srory related or how do you get it? Tnanks n advance.

Reactions: poisonbug

justanothername

Oct 20, 2018
Clarrabele sentiment board poisoning - give her a buttercup flower, it is poisonous for cowgirls, then cure her with a fresh milk. Odd thing though, she wont react uniquely to the poison flower but like you gave her any other flower so you wont even know she is poisoned.
What is the fleshless fish for Vex though? And is the skinny dipping srory related or how do you get it? Tnanks n advance.
There is some kind of skelton fish that you can give to vex. Skinny dipping for vex is an event from the shimmering caves where you get hot springs

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
---------------------------
Haremon
CODE ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [6] out of range [5] - -5.girlSpecies(101067,6)
at gml_Script_girl_real_index

[ "gml_Script_girl_real_index (line -1)","gml_Script_girl_panties_level","gml_Script_girl_real_allure","gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64" ]

Version number: 0.39
Save version: 39.10

Please screenshot this message and share it in the #bug-reports channel at discord.gg/haremon!
OK

This happens every time I try to look at Claribelle on the Haremon app on the phone.

Last edited:

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
it's good to see this is still getting some love guess i gotta try it. i last tried it in 2019 and it was still very early stages. has it gotten better

Deimus

Jul 24, 2017
Usually I don't write here, but regarding this game I cannot stay silent. It took my body and soul in both good and bad way.

So as of now I've finished the game. With a few bugs here and there. I haven't used any cheats to acquire anything(except for console commands for changing dates to get all gallery scenes). I'm neither speedrunner, nor even optimal gamer, but a completionist, if we are talking about scenes from hentai games. I'm not trying to write about myself being an absolutely average Joe if not worse. I just want to share my experience as a player. I want to hope that if devs ever see this post, they will consider or even reconsider some of the decisions they made during making of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: Game good, but grindy as fuck. If you want to just fap – don’t play. If you are a completionist without cheats – don’t play. If you want enjoyable experience – be cautious. If you like games that ruin you with being good and toxic at the same time – download it now.

Sorry for my bad English. And here is my save for version v0.39.1.1 with complete gallery, except for one bugged scene with Hazel(I had it but it didn’t register in gallery as opened).

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes