3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Haremon is a game about assembling a team of monstergirls and training them to fight evil... as well as seducing them along the way. There's also titties, so there's that!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: TsunAmie - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.39.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Video:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Crafting Recipes -
Special Edition Bonus

nezuu thanks for the link
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok error message when you block a monsters charge attack on the right moment ya right as iff you have to loosse always

V01

Jul 19, 2017
The game is uncensored, but it looks like there is only one pic. The game is unique, but not in a good way. Combat is slow and boring, exploration success is completely luck based, the way the text is presented becomes annoying very fast. This game could be good in the future as the plot and game play has potential, but I'd recommend not playing it now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I was SO there till I saw censorship... Why did they run out of art budget when the got to that part? Too bad it looked fun, I'd probably supported on patreon.
according to the OP there's no censorship. It might just be censorship from a preview screenshot instead of from in-game.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Played it for a while and while the art is fantastic, there's a lot that needs work. First of all the controls are less than intuitive and you need to be a speed demon to hit your attacks and blocks at just the right time. I'll say for myself, my reflexes aren't up to multiple quick time presses every single combat, dozens and dozens and dozens of times a combat. Next the full screen option doesn't quite work right, which is just annoying. Finally the text is often difficult.... hard to read, and sometimes it scrolls slow, or doesn't at all, then you hit the button to progress and it skips through the next line.

Over all I think this could be a very good game, if given some difficulty sliders and maybe tone down the random elements just a touch, and for the love of god, give us a no quicktime event option.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes