3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

GlobGlob

Aug 9, 2017
Tried playing it and for some reason it churns through my GPU, sometimes maxing it at 100%...

What is going on? This doesn't happen with other games.
I don't want to throw out any accusations, but it seems dodgy. (I would be happy to be wrong!)

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Tried playing it and for some reason it churns through my GPU, sometimes maxing it at 100%...

What is going on? This doesn't happen with other games.
I don't want to throw out any accusations, but it seems dodgy. (I would be happy to be wrong!)
Haven't tried the game yet, but I'm just assuming that the game isn't optimized well.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
weebweebweeb, teamrocket4lyfe, cumsquirtle, cat ear wearing yiffgirls

What the hell do these tags mean?
Weeb, short for weeabo someone who devotes themselves to another culture (Western devs making a anime style game)
Team rocket best enemy team from original TV series (idk about the games)
Cum squirtle a shitty turtle
Yiffygirls sexy furrys, but they wouldn't be furry if there wearing the ears...

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
For anyone who have played this, I was wondering if someone can confirm where the save data is located at please. There is no option to delete a save and can't use the same name over and over cause I made mistakes. >.>

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For anyone who have played this, I was wondering if someone can confirm where the save data is located at please. There is no option to delete a save and can't use the same name over and over cause I made mistakes. >.>
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Haremon

To get there just type %appdata% in your address bar in File Explorer. Always look here first if you don't know where games are saved

Edit: Might have to go up one folder first

Vgamer

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else have the game window open up in the top left most corner? For some reason when I open the program. That's what happens. It's not centered, and I can't move it in any way shape or form. (I know it's Alpha which might be the issue but I was just curious.)

Game is definitely not optimized. Was chugging my RAM like koolaid as well.
Looks like a fun game, going to have to wait on it though until it gets a bit more polish. Art is definitely amazing already and I like the aspect of being able to go through options with a lot of unique dialogue. Makes me super happy to see. Would definitely throw my money at this if I had any.

Graveraven

Jul 24, 2017
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Haremon

To get there just type %appdata% in your address bar in File Explorer. Always look here first if you don't know where games are saved

Edit: Might have to go up one folder first
Kindly appreciated drag, I did type the %appdata% before but when I looked through the list, didn't find it there. Course, that was the roaming folder and not the local folder. XP Cheers!

Anyone else have the game window open up in the top left most corner? For some reason when I open the program. That's what happens. It's not centered, and I can't move it in any way shape or form. (I know it's Alpha which might be the issue but I was just curious.)

Game is definitely not optimized. Was chugging my RAM like koolaid as well.
Looks like a fun game, going to have to wait on it though until it gets a bit more polish. Art is definitely amazing already and I like the aspect of being able to go through options with a lot of unique dialogue. Makes me super happy to see. Would definitely throw my money at this if I had any.
Aye I had a similar issue, but I was able to move it around and got it to full screen it by grabbing the corner of the window as if to 'resize' it.

I agree having interests in this game. Aside from being like a pokemon / monster girl combination. XD Anyways, I find the constant saving an issue. It's like, every battle you do, saves right after, so no rolling back for any mistakes you might have done. Events? Saved after too.

There isn't any exp system implemented yet. Though there is that whole level & exp bar going on, but the enemies aren't giving any exp nor level ups.

Reactions: Manimal13

Godfather922

Aug 9, 2017
Unfortunately I can't beat the first monster I encounter because it kept causing a code error, but it was fun while it lasted, will bookmark because of the potential.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Genre tag: censored.

Did you even look at the art you probably stole? I see a mosaic, so you can stop bullshitting.
This is not the dev, it is an uploader.

As for my review of the game -
There is only one H-Scene and the game takes about 1.5 hours to get to it. The theme is nice, but people should prob wait till it's more developed. It is buggy atm and the combat is a bit weird.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i tryed a lot to cheat thins game with cheat engine but is dont work save Editor again is dont work.... can some on help me ??

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Alright I honest to god love the concept as seen in my post last night but god damn does it feel dissapointing to find out that the game is censored and crashes when you look at it wrong. I got to the second encounter with the Witch girl before the game CTD me which was depressing. I think that this game bar crashing and censorship will be great. I just hope that the censorship is purely so the patreon is safe from their sweep of lewd content and not what's actually happening in game since I crashed before i could see the in game art.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Alright I honest to god love the concept as seen in my post last night but god damn does it feel dissapointing to find out that the game is censored and crashes when you look at it wrong. I got to the second encounter with the Witch girl before the game CTD me which was depressing. I think that this game bar crashing and censorship will be great. I just hope that the censorship is purely so the patreon is safe from their sweep of lewd content and not what's actually happening in game since I crashed before i could see the in game art.
The only picture censored is the picture shown here in the screenshots section. It is pretty obvious that it is for Patreon purposes and maybe other sides aswell. And of course the game is buggy, it is far from done. Sure, you can bugfix a demo before releasing it to make a good impression, but in the end it only counts that the game is working as intended, when it is finished.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes