3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

Now for you all to find something new that is completely broken in game lol!

Reactions: ponyguy

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
The only picture censored is the picture shown here in the screenshots section. It is pretty obvious that it is for Patreon purposes and maybe other sides aswell. And of course the game is buggy, it is far from done. Sure, you can bugfix a demo before releasing it to make a good impression, but in the end it only counts that the game is working as intended, when it is finished.
not even that pre alpha or milestone versions actualy maked to let us search/report bugs :winkytongue:

Reactions: VinnyB

littapimp31

Nov 24, 2017
FATAL ERROR every time it starts up a battle. I'll keep an eye on it in the future but for now its just too broken to play.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
I know I shouldn't be too harsh on a 0.x version, buuut...

...the game's too slow. Too. Damned. Slow. Opening the menu (ePhone)? Slow. Navigating said menu? Slow. Dungeon exploration? Slow (just the "It's my turn!" shit takes friggin' forever to go away). Combat? Slow... except the friggin' QTEs that go away almost the same instant they pop-up! D:< And the enemies have way too much HP! Every random battle is a friggin' torture to endure because they take forever! I swear to God that I...

*deep breaths*

...at least the art is nice. Though I haven't even unlocked the only HCG in the game so far because I RAN OUT OF FUCKING PATIENCE...

*more deep breath*

...the game show promise. Just speeding up things a little bit and removing those annoying QTEs (I say that and I like QTEs!) and we'll be solid.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
finaly tryed the game too it was crashed every 30min and on battle start poped error window for some missing stuff 5windows at ones (not realy prob. in window mode just ok it and battle starts).
but its so lovely maked the art and chars and setting.. just love it monster girls my own. so startet game over and over again.

well after a while i noticed - im sucks on the first battle since hours. i deleted save in game "load" at start screen and start new game and so happened it!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after easy win in witch battele (2 vs 1) one of kitten just take the place of witch in dialogue

and latter i see still have 2nekko

well see what comes as next

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
has potential. i think the random chance actions shouldnt be based on the wheel though. wastes time and is unnecessary.

also what in the world is the save file extension? .hsf? first I've heard of it. Doesn't look like I'll be editing anytime soon.

If by the slim chance someone happens to know how to edit hsf files please let me know.

Sep 8, 2017
So, for now there is only one sexual CG? When I look at the phone's gallery, it is shown, that I've unlocked 0/1 pictures, so I would like to know if it really is like that.
As far as battles are concerned, I feel like they are pointless at the beginning, because I didn't gain any exp or loot. I believe it's just better to run away from mobs. I also feel like I would die from boredom if not for the Turbo setting, everything is so slow.

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
Did you check if they work automatically? I think mine worked just fine, didn't do anything.
I did but not loading with that error

of PreCreate Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

Save game format has changed
############################################################################################

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I like the game...except the QTE. I hate QTE. Especially when they are coded for controllers even when you have the game set up NOT for controllers. Trying to figure out how to do the QTE when you have to remember what button is what...
This game needs a lot more work, but since this is still early in development it has plenty of time to get it.

PS. I've hated QTE since my first encounter with them in Star Wars the Force Unleashed

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Art is nice, probably one of the only times a Western game made me realize it wasn't Japanese. Not quite clear how to get out of a dungeon once you've completed it, because the quest tile is usually what kicks you out. I tried bringing my girls to the Go tile thinking it was also an exit, but I also ran out of food before it could happen, so I have no idea how to leave a dungeon once you clear it. Not sure what battles actually give, because I don't see an EXP bar (in fact the only bar I saw was an affection one).

The dialogue is fine, though the cat underwear made me wonder if they're going to avoid making the game too memey. Cat girl honestly acts like I expect her to; is the strangest one, the most affectionate, and the most likely to walk around naked in front of you once she's in love with you.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes