3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
hey man, mind if I see the commands if you still have it?
That might take awhile lol
I haven't touched this game in ages.

Pretty sure that link sends you to essentially a massive archives full of commands. Just use ctrl+f to find what you want.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
That might take awhile lol
I haven't touched this game in ages.

Pretty sure that link sends you to essentially a massive archives full of commands. Just use ctrl+f to find what you want.
the links just doesnt work anymore, hasnt for ages, just says the page is private or pending moderation

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
What's wrong with this game or it's developer? It is always some critical buggs, or shutting down on save/load bug, or the game simply not start, or just freezes my damn PC!

I get the feeling that this game cursed or developer just doing this on purpose...

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Tried it out and while I can see all the work put in the game, well... I removed it for now. I mean, I can see it will be quite grindy and I simply cannot devote that much time to it yet. The date system seems a bit of a slog to do one too...

Guild jobs... Set on an event roulette to do why? Especially when you give them time limits too. Why not designate a temporary special event tile to do them isntead?

Also, some QoL work couldn't hurt. The tab key to remove QTE in battle does not work. I would also suggest that on top of it, how about putting that option in the settings to have such permanently on instead of having to reactive rush at every fight?

And while I COULD have gotten used to QTE, it's simply too fast to be enjoyable. Especially when defending require you to keep fingers ready over 4 keys.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Haremon Bug Snip 1.PNG

Getting this bug consistently and having the game crash when I attempt to harvest peculiar seeds planted in plot #1. At the time of their initial planting I did not have other plots, as those were not a thing in the last save I played, so it could be some weird interaction from adding plots? No idea.

Edit: also, if we could maybe get the full debug version somewhere in this thread that would be great. Not having access to harem mode is a pain in the ass.

Edit x2: got to the end of story in current update and am slightly disappointed we don't get a 5th awakened Haremon? Maybe there'll be something in post-game or deeper into Ch 5.

Last edited:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Just stumbled into this and i'm in love, the quality in everything is amazing! Despite the random frame drops everything is great!

Btw maybe i'm stupid but i don't see any way to make my girls stronger except spending star shards? It'd be great if they could get more hp Lol (I just got Circe then got stomped by frogs and flowers at the 2nd area Lol)

Reactions: AhrimanH

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Just stumbled into this and i'm in love, the quality in everything is amazing! Despite the random frame drops everything is great!

Btw maybe i'm stupid but i don't see any way to make my girls stronger except spending star shards? It'd be great if they could get more hp Lol (I just got Circe then got stomped by frogs and flowers at the 2nd area Lol)
there isnt any way to lvl up stats like hp but the third character you get is a healer which will make a huge difference if you use her right, till then you just have to keep your party going with consumables

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020

There is a way for it, actually. You should give your girls specific panties to wear. If I remember correctly, Heart Panties will give your girls more hp.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Going to give this one a serious go, let's see how things go. By the way guys, you sure that debug commands list is up to date? I know for a fact "unlimitedpower" is still working fine (no tech limit), might want to update the list with the newest debug commands (y)

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
Going to give this one a serious go, let's see how things go. By the way guys, you sure that debug commands list is up to date? I know for a fact "unlimitedpower" is still working fine (no tech limit), might want to update the list with the newest debug commands (y)

yes please we need an update full easy list of debug codes

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes