3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
My dumbass spent 10$ 3 days before the next charge is, but anyway. Here is Haremon v0.14.0.3:

There is also a which includes all of the CGs and MP3s from the game so far:

Pringy

Jun 5, 2018
My dumbass spent 10$ 3 days before the next charge is, but anyway. Here is Haremon v0.14.0.3:

There is also a which includes all of the CGs and MP3s from the game so far:
absolute legend, thank you

Reactions: SQL

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Oh yeah. I forgot to list the changelog:

CHANGELOG (0.14.0.3):

- Added more voice acting for Miruku and Circe
- Implemented partial voice acting for Clarabelle and Vex
- Replaced the Monarch's sex scene with a new one. The old sex scene is now her Lover scene.
- Expanded the catgirl's first sex scene, adding a memory sequence that includes the two CGs from the Prologue.
- Added some new techniques and reworked some Haremon stats/movesets, specifically to make Clarabelle a more capable healer, and Aqua a more focused Seduction user.
- Nerfed the Rock-Hard, Foxy, and Biceptual kinks. Their stat boosts are now HALF of your current Pleasure. They also no longer override more powerful boosts.
- You can now zoom out when viewing "selfie" CGs in the gallery.
- You can now preview info about upgraded techniques before upgrading them, even when there's only one option or you're using the Punching Bag.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Other minor changes, additions, and tweaks
- Fixed a bug that "erased" your Ranch data. See to learn how to easily fix this issue. (Not needed if you didn't go to the ranch in the 0.14 update)
- Fixed a crash when it's Aqua's turn in the dungeon.
- Fixed a critical error in the game load script

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
ok so like, i have negative 2 relationship with circe and i landed on a relationship tile and now im just entirely stuck, there should be at least one thing that you can ask no matter what so this doesnt happen cause everythings greyed out cvause she dpesnt like me and i cant skip[ anything either <~< 1559261018845.png

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
luckilly the autosaves had my ass
I'd visit the Patreon and report that to the dev honestly. He doesn't visit here.

Does anyone know if the save files can transfer, given the changes he made to the moves I'd question it honestly. Might just need to have to redo the game again, which will piss me off.

Last edited:

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks to dstarfire for sharing!
You're very welcome. I should clarify, though, that I didn't create that list. It was created by one of Haremon's fans on the Discord channel. I just uploaded it (with permission of the creator).

I'd visit the Patreon and report that to the dev honestly. He doesn't visit here.

Does anyone know if the save files can transfer, given the changes he made to the moves I'd question it honestly. Might just need to have to redo the game again, which will piss me off.
It is technically possible (and fairly easy, to be honest) to transfer the saves over. However, it's not officially supported by the dev because a lot of bugs and issues people have are caused by using save files from a previous version. Apparently checking each new version to make sure it will work with saves from the previous version is too much trouble for the dev (single-person dev team, with CG's done by contracted artists). The actual specifics of how to transfer saves has already been covered in this thread (basically, you'll copy the old save files to another folder, and edit the version line in each).

According to the dev, the early parts of the game have been heavily reworked in the latest version. Recent versions have eliminated a LOT of the grind (especially if you're willing and able to modify your save files).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
According to the dev, the early parts of the game have been heavily reworked in the latest version. Recent versions have eliminated a LOT of the grind (especially if you're willing and able to modify your save files).
Heh, I screwed up once doing that where I had to two Jet's after I acquired her.

D

Deleted member 51206

and here i thought the last "update" wasnt worth downloading. imma give it one one more chance to redeem being on my watch list.

xRedhcp

Oct 4, 2017
Fuuuck. I'm such a donkey; I lost all my saves.
I have to know.....Did anyone else immediately name the witch that you capture Megumin?
At first I thought of calling her Megumin, then I decided in calling her Schierke

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is it finally worth the play? I've been putting off playing this game for more then half a year because of how trash the gameplay and grind were.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes