3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
The setdate command (and console entirely) doesn't work on the free versions. There is no way to set the date on free versions, so you can't do any of the events.

I actually looked into it and basically the application calls out to a web service that the author created. It won't let date-specific events occur if this check fails. I considered cracking it open with custom root certificates on my device, and overriding the DNS to point to my own hacked server to give it the wrong date. But then I decided that I didn't care much - the paid version occasionally gets leaked here, and it's not like there's that much content in each update anyways.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
help with the quest find a way to disguise pink monarch as queen

Last edited:

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a trick to the sword quest on plains? I've cleared the entire map with Bunny on my party 2 times now and I still havent found the sword like in the caverns with demon girl

Crysai

Nov 29, 2017
I see alot of you complaining about the grind.

Instead of just flexing, let me share you what i did, because i didnt grind very long imo, and my experience of this game has been but pleasant. I've finished most of the previous demos and my tactic hasnt really change.

So first off,my waifu is Mika, so i go out of my way to raise her affection way up.

Immediately buy potions as much as possible, and some antidotes.
the main threats of the first area is being ganged up on. but we will be killing any single enemies for the crystals.
the best way to get the most crystals out of a fight is the same as if you were playing pokemon as a 5 year old.
-all crystals get invested in scratching-
if HP drops below 10 , potion.

now you can choose to do all the events to get more loot, butwe cant cure any aflictions or hp, we need the items for the boss.
this is why you have autosave turned on in the settings
save-scumming, just good ol Pokemon red.
everytime the event fails, quit the game, reload the last save is before the wheel spin.
100% win rate

now, we have loot and dps cat girl.

The Circe fight is hard when you first get there, thus all that previous prep we did. with like 4 potions in stock we should have more than enough time to one/two shot her minion and then nuzzle her to her lewd state.
Why is lewd important?
Because the more you spread the abilities and passives the stronger everyone is
you keep this bitch witch in lewd state till you succeed

1- learn new move
2- learn new kink
3- get an item.

then you rotate damage and keeping her lust up

just consider being lewd like a bad shape of perma stun, similar to sleep in pokemon.
One last thing!
use your scratch ability to take off more clothes faster!
Scratch hits twice and thus can removes 2 pieces of clothing!

Now that Circe has joined up, thats where i farm a lil bit.
basicaly rush any mushrooms and just run from plants till you have level scratch and nuzzle on mika to atleast 3, and circe gets to place her points in bitch's brew and coldsnap. ( of note, at this point circe gets put in aggressive mode and maxs her rage continuously because that is required to use coldsnap)

once you feel good about yourself ( took about 1 hr for me)
say good bye to farming.

we rush to get clarabell, killing only the easy fights and running from anything scary .

once you have clarabelle out of this dungeon, trust me, the game becomes a cakewalk because clara can steal a minimum of 14$ per enemy we get lewd. Some enemies carry up to 50$ !

Keep leveling clawing and nuzzle on Mika, and coldsnap and bitch's brew on circe, clara will take her rightful place as healer and lvl her delicious boob milk.

The Imp boss fight is easy if you followed my template, same as circe , but we have more power and team mates.
Kill off in one shot the condom enemy with a good "great" and above timed scratch. Next circe can coldsnap the other enemy with a 50/50 shot of freezing him.

If he freezes clara can choose to either gore the mushroom to finish him off or, if you went out of your way to teach her nuzzle she can start lusting up the imp.

once you are done here, i set you free. Clara will keep you rich if you always lust up the last living enemy of every fight, she'll keep the party topped up if you max her healing early, and i highly suggest you dump the imp at the ranch because at this point she is actually just as good as a lvl 5 metapod

i Guess you could choose to grind her up if you wanted but meh....

oh and one last thing!

Remember when i said my waifu was Mika? well...besides my openly admitted fetish for nekos there is an other reason for it.
When she becomes your girlfriend ( which....well she always is <3) she gets to wear kitty panties that increase considerably the damage of her clawing abilities.

Hope this helps, all this is doable in 1:30 hr of gameplay time if you do it all in one go, given that you skip all text.

Bob totodile-stance_feature.png

Reactions: scheinux

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
First off, I'd suggest players pause this game for a week since version 0.15 is scheduled to go public (i.e. free) on friday, and it's not compatible with previous saves at all. The first part of the story has been heavily rewritten, gameplay has been modified to require less grinding, combat has been accelerated (mostly by shortening the animations), along with a ton of other improvements that should make life a lot more pleaseant.
Is there a trick to the sword quest on plains? I've cleared the entire map with Bunny on my party 2 times now and I still havent found the sword like in the caverns with demon girl
1. Is the quest currently active? If you're switching between saves or following a walkthrough it's easy to head out to the plains before you've actually triggered the flag that you're on the Sexcalibur quest. You have to ask one of the town NPC's (can't remember which one) about magic swords before the event will trigger in the plains.

2. You're looking for an event tile (the green ones), so focus on those.

3. Not sure if it matters, but try keeping bunnygirl in one of the front 3 slots, so she shows on the map.

This might be a dumb question but how do you max out allure
You can't raise the base stats in this game. You can equip various types of panties that will increase a single stat by 1 or 2 points, but that's pretty much it. For Allure, it's pink panties (+1 to allure) and pink panties+ (+2). As you advance in the story, you'll acquire characters with higher base allure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaldrich

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
First off, I'd suggest players pause this game for a week since version 0.15 is scheduled to go public (i.e. free) on friday, and it's not compatible with previous saves at all. The first part of the story has been heavily rewritten, gameplay has been modified to require less grinding, combat has been accelerated (mostly by shortening the animations), along with a ton of other improvements that should make life a lot more pleaseant.

1. Is the quest currently active? If you're switching between saves or following a walkthrough it's easy to head out to the plains before you've actually triggered the flag that you're on the Sexcalibur quest. You have to ask one of the town NPC's (can't remember which one) about magic swords before the event will trigger in the plains.

2. You're looking for an event tile (the green ones), so focus on those.

3. Not sure if it matters, but try keeping bunnygirl in one of the front 3 slots, so she shows on the map.
Alright thanks a lot! Might as well just wait then make sure I trigger them correctly next version.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Update from the Dev:
Haremon 0.15 is now free on itch!
Having played 15 a bit I can say it's definitely worth starting a new game for. If only so you'll understand the revamped storyline. Also, early combat is less brutal, and the game is less grindy overall. Sex scenes are now automatic and integrated into the story. CG events from texts (from your girls hanging at the ranch) are also automatic if your attraction is high enough, and it's easier to raise your haremon's attraction.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Is money easier to come by? I hated having to approach each battle by doing:

1. seduce all enemies
2. make sure you take cash from all enemies
3. also take "uncommon item" from all enemies
4. finally, tell them to fuck off

It took for fucking ever lol. Almost as bad as trying to get one Haremon to "share" a kink with another Haremon - you have to get the first one flustered, wait for the enemy to steal the kink, hope they got the right one, then seduce the enemy and take it back.

Menace13

Oct 4, 2018
Never played this before so gonna give it a whirl now. Looks promising. Can't wait to catch al the big-tittied onee-sans and then all the loli's in the next playtrough

BeriX

Feb 7, 2018
Did anyone can give me a save, i format my pc and i lost all the data, and is a pain to do all over again, Does someone can leadme a current save please?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of this game where it tells you the answers that increase affection and what monsters to kink steal, etc? If not im just going to wait until there is

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So tried the new content, had to start a new save since the old ones are now completely incompatible thanks to the new variables. Did it just because I was curious about who Kira was since I knew she wasn't the Angel character that's coming. So "Big Sis" aka his best friend who has taken it upon herself to be his older sister.

Not much really in content with her other than 1 scene and 3 texts, the last one containing pictures. Also she's yet another non-haremon character that you really can't do anything with. I'm really hoping eventually you can date or even have sex with the non-haremon girls, because I've been waiting on that since like version 12.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
The art got me motivated, as soon as I saw the controls it went downhill again. It feels like there would be much potential, but damn the narrative and the fights got me bored... the battles in pokemon are actually more fun than these initiative bars and button hitting. Didn't check enough, but I believe there was no keyboard customisation. Well let me tell you guys, on european keyboards, x and z as controls suck (moreover the counter-intuitive enter button)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The art got me motivated, as soon as I saw the controls it went downhill again. It feels like there would be much potential, but damn the narrative and the fights got me bored... the battles in pokemon are actually more fun than these initiative bars and button hitting. Didn't check enough, but I believe there was no keyboard customisation. Well let me tell you guys, on european keyboards, x and z as controls suck (moreover the counter-intuitive enter button)
The one thing I've always disliked is that in order to have your girls learn new moves outside their moveset, you need to ether seduce enemies into it, or use the Totems for a few of them. I just wish it was easier to give them different things.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes