3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Why can't i win against the witch and can't load
Make sure you are good on Potions before you enter the fight. You also need to learn to guard attacks almost perfectly since the Witch's skills are pretty hard hitting at this level. Finally use her Bite attack if you have it unlocked. It's stronger than Scratch and will remove more clothes.

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
can someone help me. i cant get my saves to transfer between version 14 and 15 is there like a folder somewhere because i only have files

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
can someone help me. i cant get my saves to transfer between version 14 and 15 is there like a folder somewhere because i only have files
They are non transferable in this version due to certain changes concerning the method by which sex scenes happen now.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
so do i wait till update 16
No, I mean you'll have to start over because of this update. I'm not sure if 16 will require it as well. It has to do with the engine the game is on, every time you add or change variables with the saves they become incompatible with the EXE running it.

jarod57340

Feb 7, 2018
Make sure you are good on Potions before you enter the fight. You also need to learn to guard attacks almost perfectly since the Witch's skills are pretty hard hitting at this level. Finally use her Bite attack if you have it unlocked. It's stronger than Scratch and will remove more clothes.
it's just the game crashe in the two case

praisethelard

Sep 8, 2017
Just fyi, for those looking for a boost, you can edit some things with a hex editor pretty easily. You can change your chas, girl's hitpoints, and the amount of shards they have available in your save game. Changing attributes does not work, i assume they are also hardcoded in the game somewhere.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Attributes used to be in the save file, but the dev must have hardcoded them in the game at some point. I'd guess that those values in the config file aren't used.

You don't need a hex editor, though. Any text editor will do fine. I don't know of any table of item IDs but if you get 2-3 gold vouchers (for example), you can save the game, use one, save to a different file, and compare them. I did this to give myself 100 gold vouchers at one point, back when the game was super grindy. I hear they made it less grindy now, but I'm going to wait until another Patreon version leaks before playing again.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I don't know of any table of item IDs
I've got one on my PC that I compiled myself. I can post it here, if anybody is interested.

One trick I learned while exploring item id's is to se the quantity of an item to match the item id. Makes it MUCH faster and easier to figure out which id an item in your list belongs to. I'd recommend saving your game to a new file, first, in case you accidentally mangle the file.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Fun so far, but I'm a bit annoyed I can't seem to trigger Circe's sex scene (assuming she even has one) and that getting T&D is so RNG. Basically just bumrushing the dungeon with armfuls of pesticides and a single mon and hoping at least one or two of the tiles are truth or dare. Not having their full information is annoying.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
yeah i had a 14 save and then 15 fucked that so does anyone have a sav that just finished 14
14 saves don't work with 15. The mechanics have been modified too much for them to work together. Just start a new game and mod the save file for your current gold, items, and enough star shards to recreate your previous skill set. instruction for modding the save file are available in this thread (you'll have to search, it was quite a while ago)

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
After you give Professor Laurel the ingredients to make the serum she traps you in the dialogue with the options "Select Ingredients/ Select Products/ Analyze an Item/ Get an Explanation" No matter which options you select it just returns you to the dialogue loop and there's no chance to leave her lab. Is there something I'm missing?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes