3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
is there a type of wiki that tells me wat creatures i should seduce for their moves/kinks and for which person?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
is there a type of wiki that tells me wat creatures i should seduce for their moves/kinks and for which person?
No, not that I'm aware of. And there aren't that many learnable enemy moves that are worthwhile (except the haremon you're fighting to capture and train). The queef's charm-everybody move is handy, as is the pow-down (charm, I think), and pow-up (howl) moves. The cool attacks monsters decimate your haremon with aren't the ones you'll learn. Instead you get some lame stat modifier or charming move.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Anyone feeling like updating?

There is an Christmas update available:

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to open the console in a keyboard with no tilde key? Because mine doesn't have that button and the ' key doesn't open it. Care to explain me how to open the console?

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to open the console in a keyboard with no tilde key? Because mine doesn't have that button and the ' key doesn't open it. Care to explain me how to open the console?
I don't think there's a way to rebind the key. However, you can probably use something like AutoHotKey to enter the grave (`) keypress.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
They're in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon (ie, C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Local\Haremon).

I'm not sure how compatible new versions are with old saves.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Open a new Windows Explorer window, click (twice?) on the address/location bar, then type this in and press enter: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon

SlicedBread

Jun 22, 2017
Love the art in this one, but I cannot get into it.

Grinding+quicktime (with the 'zxcv' keys no less; why not 'wasd'? nobody knows) is an unholy combo. The most critical part of the game (combat) is glossed over in the tutorial and taking the time to look at the info point-by-point gives you very little indication of how to actually succeed. The relationship system just adds insult to injury as you pound your head against a wall trying to overcome extremely early questlines.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Love the art in this one, but I cannot get into it.

Grinding+quicktime (with the 'zxcv' keys no less; why not 'wasd'? nobody knows) is an unholy combo. The most critical part of the game (combat) is glossed over in the tutorial and taking the time to look at the info point-by-point gives you very little indication of how to actually succeed. The relationship system just adds insult to injury as you pound your head against a wall trying to overcome extremely early questlines.
Yeah, the quicktime thing is annoying and stupid. Thankfully you can turn it off and just have fixed (or nearly fixed) damage per attack. I gave some tips for combat in earlier in this thread. It's not obvious, but you need to use stat debuffs, and elemental weaknesses to win, charming/seduction to build up money. ... It also helps to cheat the money a bit. Which has also been covered in this thread (though not in the post linked earlier).

Relationship is easy, you just have to wait until you unlock the date/hang-out events. You can easily earn 30+ affection on those. Combined with gifts and bribery (giving cash) raising relationship is a lot easier than it seems at first.

My biggest annoyance is the combat animations that make the grind painfully slow, and the eternal stat effects (that last until canceled or you leave that map).

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
the eternal stat effects (that last until canceled or you leave that map).
These are the worst. It gets better when you get to buy tons of Fresh Milk but it's still frustrating that (for example) Poisoned doesn't have a limited duration, perhaps 10 rounds max.

I think they actually last until you "go to bed" which fully heals your Haremons.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes